Interesting things you own?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless

Reaction score
EDIT: Why can't you add spoiler tags on this forum?
Hey all,

I think everyone owns somthing or a number of things that could be deemed interesting. Post a pic of yours, be it antique, strange or just random!

I'll post two of mine, these probably aren't interesting to most sane, normal people xD

1- Confirmed First edition print of Harry Potter and Philosophers Stone
2012-01-26015758.jpg

2 - Original copy of Deus Ex (got this on release date, It's in the ol' retro style box and jewel case), often heralded and is the best game ever made alonside Half-Life (I also had the original release of that but I wrecked it when I was a kid)
2012-01-26015450.jpg

3- Beam Mountain, yeah, this is stupid - but it matches my colour scheme!
2012-01-26015503.jpg

Hmm, I'll have to think about this one. Don't think I really have any interesting things. Just a lot of what some people would call crap, lol.

Okay, I think this qualifies since he's supposed to be a pillow and he's sitting on a pillow. LOL

HPIM4470.jpg

I'm not sure I own anything culturally interesting...This might be just weird but I do have a handmade leather rabbit eye mask. Its the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I might just be easily amazed though.

I get obsessed with owning things as well. Recently its been a full size medical skeleton, a taxidermy sleeping fox and an accordion. All too expensive unfortunately. :(

Only thing i can think of is the soldier's cap badge i have.

Belonged to a young chap who was killed in World War I (he was engaged to my Grandma's Aunty).

He was also part of the Border Regiment so it's local as well.

The only awesome things I really own probably would only appeal to gamers, and they aren't that interesting either.

I have two pieces of continental currency from the 1770s that were in a coin collection I inherited when I was younger. I don't believe they're actually worth that much, but I find them interesting.

Okay, you people who have this old cool stuff have to post pictures. Must see! :D Please!

Man. I gotta get a digital cam.

1. A 2-Foot High Jason Voorhees Doll
2. A Framed Picture Of Jesus From The Early 1900's
3. A Bahamut Figure From "FF VIII"
4. A Legendary Collection Of "Playboy" Magazines

I have an authentic production grade Severus Snape Wand? XD It doesn't get touched by anyone but me

I also have a signed napkin with Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion's signature. I was lucky enough to spy them in a cafe

I dont personally own much thats interesting but my family has a Japanese sword and a German Luger from WW2.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
A copy of the original Pilot script of the first episode of the X Files.

Ok...I may have to come and rob you :p That's the coolest thing I have ever heard someone owning

ohemgeebees said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
A copy of the original Pilot script of the first episode of the X Files.

Ok...I may have to come and rob you :p That's the coolest thing I have ever heard someone owning
That's awesome!! The "X-Files" dominates. I have every episode on disk.
All he needs now is for David Duchovny/Gillian Anderson to autograph it.