Black hole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right! I'm experiencing this too! It's not just you...or just me apparently lol.
So strange..

It must be you because I've been awake for the last 36 hours on 4 hours of sleep working on multiple projects and next week is finals week....*collapses*

Lol we meant the past 24 hours of this A Lonely Life forum. Posts from the past 24 hours or so (I didn't exactly count this but dd said it so there it is lol)..have been missing :rolleyes:
Even the PMs from this time are gone.
Wonder what happened here lol..

lol @ Ekstra... your exams will be over before you know it.

It's more like 15 hours I think.. but yeah, very weird.

I have just had the same thing happen to me. I sent a pm last night be for I went to bed and its as if Ive not sent it. All go ask Queen Cleocatra if shes done anything for this to have happened.

And yea its is just a tad inconvenient

the server was down last nite. & looks like somebody 4got 2 cre8 backup LoL... so were all missing about yep. 10-15 hrs

yep. looks like maybe she was resetting the 2 forum areas? 2 make them open only 4 members? but 4got or failed 2 do a backup 1st :(
or!!!
maybe she did everything right. & then the server crashed afterwards
no big deal. @ least the areas r right now

I did not know it had crashed. All have to ask her about that as well. To be honest Ive not spent a howl lot of time on hear in the last week so I have not much clue why all that has happened.

right. maybe it wasnt even her. & just a random crash instead
either way... its cool

Yea, very odd indeed, ah well guess you can't predict these things,just say the same things again if you can remember,lol

Just to let you all know it was noting that Queen Cleocatra has done and was just one of them things that happen from time to time.

Lets just all hope it doesnt happen again

Hey, it was nothing I did. If you've been here for awhile, you'll know that this site crashes from time to time. I hadn't even been here yesterday much at all, all I know is when I logged in here at midnight PST, the site went down right as I was sending a pm. And FYI, I have backed up the database but for whatever reason restoring the database, well this is it.

NewBirth said:
yep. looks like maybe she was resetting the 2 forum areas? 2 make them open only 4 members? but 4got or failed 2 do a backup 1st :(
or!!!
maybe she did everything right. & then the server crashed afterwards
no big deal. @ least the areas r right now

Well I'm sure that the server was down last night, and for a long time too, I couldn't get into the forum and I tried many times. That's never happened here before.

Actually, I think if you recall in the past, the site has some problems from time to time. It's tweaky.:p

Blue Sky said:
Well I'm sure that the server was down last night, and for a long time too, I couldn't get into the forum and I tried many times. That's never happened here before.

Latest posts

Back