*Tips hat*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherWolf

Reaction score
I'm coming out from the shadows of lurkerville...!

Actually, I was planning on posting something in the "Issues" forum but it was extremely late at night for me and my thoughts were about as arrayed as a bag of trailmix. I've only been lurking about for a week and a half, but I couldn't stay from the community for long.

So... hey there! How is everyone? I'm TheOtherWolf, sixteen years old, and male. My name comes from the interest in wolves I have which is more-or-less still there (don't ask me where it came from, LOL), along with that my last name means "Other" in its language. It kind of works out by chance, since I describe myself as "lone wolf." But they are social animals, actually, so... introverted would be the better word!

I have pretty much no social obligations outside the internet and even then, it's all ... not really "social." I had friends I thought were friends, but were really only "keeping surveillance" until I'd screw up and assuredly enough they'd all turn their backs in unforgiving scorn (that's actually still going on occasionally, for some reason) and wouldn't hear another word. The rest pretty much faded with time through lack of contact, leaving me with conversational acquaintances I scarcely see (but appreciate and care about, don't get me wrong!) and the only three (close) actual friends I can say I do feel comfortable with but one of which is going to be moving overseas next year to study abroad.

Condense everything I've said now into three simple sentences that aren't really all that informative and that's about all I can speak IRL, generally. At night is usually when depression seeps in, unless I've just had an extraordinarily marvelous day, with the severity depending entirely on what's in my head. Sometimes it's been to the point where I'd wish I'd hurry up and simply fall asleep so I can quit being aware whilst on others it's more of a I'll-survive-but-I-feel-I'm-carrying-999,999lbs.

...Aaannnddd that is where my train of thought derails because I've never been talented with introductions. Nice to meet all of you. :p

EDIT: Oh, erm.. I'm also a musician (I play the piano but the recording cables died...), music producer and somewhat of a writer. Somewhat. Forgot to include hobbies, earlier.

Hello welcome to the forum. I know what you mean I also think to myself to hurry up and fall asleep I wish us humans had timers we could set to fall asleep and wake up.

Top of the Morning to you Wolf!

Night does always seem to be the hardest time, I'll agree with you on that. But there's always a bunch of us on so just come give us a chat! We're good like that.

Music? I'm a grade 6 Violin. We should start a band XD

Thanks for the welcomes, all. ^^

Grade 6 violin player, Geebee? Awesome. XD I always thought piano and violin made a lovely combination! Wonder what we could make.

*In AD 2012 TOW was joining ALL*

Welcome gentleman, make your stay. All your posts are belong to us now!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Latest posts

Back