I feel like crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mikey193

So over a month ago my best friend started ignoring me. Stopped taking my texts, phone calls. I left him voice mails telling him I'm sorry. I apologized 100 times. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. I never said anything bad to him. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm very confused I lost my best friend for no reason. I'm in such a shitty mood. I just want to talk to him. But he won't I don't know what to do anymore

you didn't lose him for no reason. you lost him for a reason you dont understand or know.

He's in a different state. I can't he's acting like a real jackass and it's pissing me off. I really didn't do nothing to him and he's acting like this

What do you think you did? Guys usually bury stuff pretty quickly unless it evolves family or a woman.

Just plain ignoring no response at all. And I'm being serious I really don't know what I've done. I been thinking about it and I can't think of one reason. You know I never said anything bad. Before he ignored me he told me were friends. It's just really strange. I don't know why is he playing these childish games

Perhaps he lost his phone?

I mean there are a million possibilities. If you guys were best friends it isn't logical for him to ignore you for no reason at all; must be something.

I left him voicemails says I'm sorry about whatever I did. I miss him and I value are friendship. I'm stepping up and apologizing and taking the blame, but I'm still not getting anything. It's been over a month and it's just hitting me that I pretty much lost him for good. And I really don't want that

Don't be sorry for nothing. A good friend wouldn't do this. As much as it hurts, let it go and accept that he's not your friend. Don't apologize for nothing. Someone will take advantage of you.

Kat said:
Don't be sorry for nothing. A good friend wouldn't do this. As much as it hurts, let it go and accept that he's not your friend. Don't apologize for nothing. Someone will take advantage of you.

Kat has a really good point. You are treating him like your girlfriend. I know he is your friend but don't take the blame for anything you didn't do. Just ask him what is the problem and if he doesn't respond at all then keep it moving.

I know I should but it's hard. It's not like he wasn't a good friend to me he was. He was always there for me. But lately he's just been acting strange. Idk I just miss my bud. Maybe I should just give up. But then something tells me to just keep trying

You really shouldn't apologise for nothing, its meaningless. If you haven't done anything its unnecessary and if you have its hollow. Sometimes people just stop talking without any provocation and 9 times out of 10 you'll never get a a reasonable explanation if one at all.

I would just ask though as this seems to have come out of nowhere, do you have any evidence he's ok? If not if this was me I'd be worried more than pissed off.

We're all jumping to conclusion, IMHO.

The guy could have lost his phone, could be in the hospital, could be in a no-coverage zone, etc.

If Mike says he hasn't done anything to upset his friend, then why should his friend ignore him?

Yup I know he's ok. That was my first concern. He removed me from Facebook, but still leaves my friend request up. He had statuses saying. It takes conflict to show how deep a friendship actually is. And another one saying in any realationship you put out what you get. It was something like that. This is all just really strange to me

If he removed you from Facebook, then that changes things.

Don't beat yourself up. Give it time.

Ak5 said:
If he removed you from Facebook, then that changes things.

Don't beat yourself up. Give it time. I know I shouldn't. But sometimes it just hits me. If I just wanted to say what's sup. he's won't respond. It's not like him at all he was always there for me. If he didn't respond to one if my texts. I'd get a explanation lol. I'm mad/worried I just miss my bud that's all

Yeah I know, completely natural.

He's your best bro, I'm sure he'll contact you and you'll be able to sort things out. :D

Thanks man I hope so. Just after a month I'm just starting to think ill never talk to him again. I'll give him a couple weeks

Well if you know he's alright then yes it does seem pretty strange. My advice would be to just leave him the more you push someone acting like that the more they dig there heels in, in my experience. He'll come back to you and if he doesn't? What have you really lost? No matter how he was as a friend the way he is treating you now is not on. Do you really want or need someone like that?

I know thats not an easy way to think though believe me.

Latest posts

Back