Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel left out on ALL?
One of the reasons why I get scared of posting threads or posts is that they seem to get ignored. Although I know it's not someone I should dwell on, sometimes it makes me sad that even in a site where people are suppose to listen, you get neglected. But I know I have made few but good friends here, so I still feel happy and thankful for this site.

I just wondered if some people share the same feelings. I think yes...
I am not ignoring you! Smile

But actually, I feel welcomed already, and I've only been a frequent poster for a few days.

I give it a week, before people start putting me on their ignore list! Only half joking... Sad
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
(02-02-2012, 05:10 PM)LeaningIntoTheMuse Wrote: I am not ignoring you! Smile

But actually, I feel welcomed already, and I've only been a frequent poster for a few days.

I give it a week, before people start putting me on their ignore list! Only half joking... Sad

haha thanks, I've felt welcomed when I first signed up as well, which was exactly a year ago, Feb 2, 2011. yey me! But I don't think you'll get ignored. I guess I just don't tell anything interesting Big Grin

I am glad you feel welcomed though Smile
Of course I ignore you. It's my revenge for how you always ignore me [Image: un22.png]
I do a little, even here I see people have friends, theres literally only one or two people I actually talk to on here
Write a post inviting people to share something about themselves (their hobbies, music, favourite movies, whatever), and most people are all to glad to talk about themselves. Often enough that turns into a reasonable conversation. People always reply to things they feel they have something interesting or important to contribute to.
There are a lot of lurkers. Probably as many lurkers as regular posters. I share the feelings a little but I admit that I don't put very much effort into making lots of friends here. I just don't have the energy for it at the moment. I read your posts though Smile. I read lots of posts/threads but don't reply because I don't have anything useful to say.
I usually will just say what I want to say. If someone reads it and has something to say about it then that's great. If not, well at least I got it off of my chest and out there.
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.
Don't worry about it Floff,my threads die as soon as they leave the keyboard!
"Cynics are just idealists that have had the s**t kicked out of them by reality"
Sometimes but I figure I'm not interesting enough. I don't start threads and I am petrified of "chat" that I will not be interesting and I will just annoy people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nothing Left Broken_Soul 10 723 08-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: RovoR
  Feel like OCD is getting worse Tealeaf 4 1,582 04-13-2019, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  From out of left field Joturbo 22 2,071 03-12-2019, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Joturbo
Sad I feel like one of my "best friends" used me? Gemmy 13 4,557 11-30-2016, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Celt
  Feel like I need to make a big change JudeDismas 3 2,201 08-03-2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Glowgirl
  Playing video games all day makes me feel worthless Terry94 14 5,392 07-18-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Terry94
  I Feel Awful SofiasMami 19 4,689 02-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: SofiasMami
  be bop a lu la--reason to feel sad mickey 10 4,168 11-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Learning To Feel Again Sometimes 6 2,945 07-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  It's me again, and I feel like I'm falling... Tamaki 2 1,781 05-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken