guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
its true what they say its a man world
what i find men have all the fun , women do the chasing and caring
women making the 1st move .
guys sit back and do nothing but get all the attention ,they can have many women as they women manage as they want .its players life isn't
guy put good looking photos of himself all the girls start adding him all he had to was take photo.
he didn't look for them they came to him all he has to do is pick and chose .
they all start chatting to him he does nothing .
he has no commitment to any of them or loyalty to them .
he get girls on line and real life no problem
life is much easier as man they never lonely and they always some one waiting wings for them .women have it way tougher men are very tough on women of not model looking and young they not worth knowing .

its a man world life is easier for man then woman

women do all the chasing .

its man life .

being woman is disadvantage it seem

Right, all males are players and they can get all the girls they want.

If your theory is correct, then most prostitutes would be male, because it'd be the females paying for sex! But no, most prostitutes are female.

Ak5 said:

If your theory is correct, then most prostitutes would be male, because it'd be the females paying for sex! But no, most prostitutes are female.

my son read defenision player who find out players not hookers ok
so do look it up and come back !

Unlucky, women have more power than you think, and besides if this is about the dude on Facebook stop dwelling on it. Seriously, I have people who are my friends one day and the next they ignore me. I get upset and then I'm over it. If someone doesn't like you, you can't make them. Just be yourself and the right guy will come about :)

I was going to respond with a very insightful post but i don't feel like beating a dead horse. So unlucky in life stop talking about that one guy you obsess over on facebook. He isn't the archetype for the of a young male.

All I have to do is open my door and there are already hundreds of girls lined up waiting for me to take my pants off.

Anten said:
I was going to respond with a very insightful post but i don't feel like beating a dead horse. So unlucky in life stop talking about that one guy you obsess over on facebook. He isn't the archetype for the of a young male.
what is archetype mean ?

Ak5 said:
All I have to do is open my door and there are already hundreds of girls lined up waiting for me to take my pants off.

(y) awesome :p

Sweetie you are just going for the wrong guys or maybe you are to pushy/stalky. Idk, but dwelling on it will do you no good. Just move on to someone or something else.

unlucky in life said:
Anten said:
what is archetype mean ?

ar·che·type/ˈärk(i)ˌtīp/
Noun:

1. A very typical example of a certain person or thing.
2. An original that has been imitated.

<from: Google>

The first definition is what I meant in my original statement.

Pezza said:
.... I genuinely wish I could help you but I know better than to try.

Anten said:
I was going to respond with a very insightful post but i don't feel like beating a dead horse. ...

We eventually learn.

Then too often we have to learn again.

Ak5 said:

Darn right an as much as males try to keep that a secret, it looks like someone has figured it out.

Hoffy said:
Sweetie you are just going for the wrong guys or maybe you are to pushy/stalky. Idk, but dwelling on it will do you no good. Just move on to someone or something else.
all i am saying guys have easier time then women . guys have easy from what i see they don't need conscience and can be as shallow as they like
they have all the power i have felt the power of them in the way they can rejected a female move on the next like it meant nothing to them .they don't have to feel a thing it like water off duck to them

they can friends no problem like the photo and all the women adding them that what i mean

Ak5 said:
Talk to your therapist.

I can't every look at the word "therapist" without laughing because I remember the old "Jeopardy" skit on Saturday Night Live.

Latest posts

Back