19, female from Norway would like a email buddy :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annik92

Reaction score
Hi, I would really like to exchange email adresses and become email buddy with people form around the world, I love other cultures.

I would like to talk about everything from your culture to your every day life :)

I'd like that, although my life is not altogether very exciting, sill feel free to contact me via PM and we can exchange details : )

Sounds cool, I'm from the UK and I've been doing a work placement in Germany for the last 8 months. Seen a few places since moving here. :) Just give me a mail if you want to chat.

Always makes me laugh how when it's a female starting a networking thread she generally gets tonnes of replies, yet for a male he's lucky to get one single response.

she probably won't even see these recent replies considering how she hasn't signed in since april...so maybe she's not looking for a penpal anymore

Deckard {at} haddonU {dot} org.

My communication skills are that great at times, and I can be a little awkward because I had Asperger's (Autism). I'll try not to scare you away. :)

Edit: Hasn't logged in since April. She could be a soul mate, darn it. Admin! Fetch me her email address!

Click on my profile and you'll find my email address. Then email away :D

Well, I am not out of the USA but I am unique. Click on my E-mail address on my profile.

Latest posts

Back