Do You Have A "Dark Side" That Is The Extreme Antithesis Of Your Normal Self?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All.:)

I'm not proud of it, but my dark side is horrendous. Sometimes it scares me.
Do any of you have a dark side that is the complete antithesis of your normal self?

Yes, I do.

I am a pacifist by nature, but I sometimes enjoy reading about serial killers. And I watch horror movies a lot.

My brain does give me thoughts and daydreams that can really freak me out with how messed up they are from time to time. I then go wtf and wonder just where the hell those thoughts came from.

I do, but only when I get extremely angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

I have accepted my dark side as being myself rather than an abnormality to run away from or shun.

I certainly do have a dark side, and I'm sometimes tempted to let him have a go at things. Who knows, maybe he can get more of what he wants and be happier.

I embrace the dark side. I mean, I have a few thoughts and urges I suppress, but I don't think that's the same as completely separating my "light" and "dark" side.

Yes. I am kind of fascinated about death and suicide, for example, the deaths of John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, JFK, Ian Curtis etc:(

My dark side gives me strenght, when i connect with it and know what i am capable of, nothing scares me.

Interesting- to tell the truth the "normal self" that most people see is the antithesis of what's inside me. I've learned to "adapt" to most of the world as the anger I've learned to subdue wouldn't be acceptable by most people. There is only one person who keeps the rest of you safe. I'm not kidding.

Yeah. I get aggravated pretty easy. I have a bad temper. I also say stuff before I think when I get pissed

Yes. I'm considered as being too nice to people and to some it's consider a weakness that they can take advantage of. That's why sometimes I imagine using violence or getting back at people in general at people who have wronged or angered me. Of course I won't exactly go through with it since I worry about the consequences too much.

I've done that too Ghost Boy, the imagination can be a powerful therapeutic thing. Glad I'm not the only one.

Latest posts

Back