What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ringwood said:
uTheRealCallie said:
76 and sunny.  Utterly disgusting. Gimme my snow back

****! I could’ve written this.  :D

I need you in my Zoom meetings with co-workers when they’re all discussing the fabulously sunny and warm spring weather we’re having, and I pipe up and say, “I miss the snow. . . “ and they all look at me like I’m a madwoman. . . 🤪😂

It is now 82 and I'm considering moving to Antarctica. lol

Forgottendanfan said:
Cold and grey. I am in England after all.

the same here: cold and grey.
Do you also have there a plenty of jokes about the weather ? "People from St.Petersburg can distinguish 1000 shades of gray and 6 types of the rain". "It rained 40 days and nights, they called it 'Flood', we call it summer'"

4No1 said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Do you also have there a plenty of jokes about the weather ? "People from St.Petersburg can distinguish 1000 shades of gray and 6 types of the rain". "It rained 40 days and nights, they called it 'Flood', we call it summer'"

I seem to think I've heard that joke before, from a British comedian. Sounds about right. Are you familiar with Russian house puma, Messi? He's an internet sensation!

Forgottendanfan said:

4No1 said:

Sounds like here.

I'm currently waiting for it to stop raining so I can go for a run. All day rains are the worst, cause it makes it hard to do anything outside and it makes it hard to plan your day.

TheSkaFish said:
I'm currently waiting for it to stop raining so I can go for a run.  All day rains are the worst, cause it makes it hard to do anything outside and it makes it hard to plan your day.

It's not raining now but it' going to tomorrow and on weekend, I can't go rollerblading outside. 

A few days ago it snowed, is it really the April? And there's a lot of snow in the forest while I am going to camp in May. Or should I say "was going".

4No1 said:
It's not raining now but it' going to tomorrow and on weekend, I can't go rollerblading outside. 

A few days ago it snowed, is it really the April? And there's a lot of snow in the forest while I am going to camp in May. Or should I say "was going".

Ugh yeah I hear you. It sucks when you want to go outside and move around, burn energy but you can't because of the weather. It's looking like I won't get to exercise as much as I'd like to tomorrow for the same reason, unless I want to get up really early.

Sorry to hear about your camping plans. It can stay cold late into the year here too, like until April or May.

It's sunny, but on the colder side. We had a few warmer, summer-like days last week but it looks like we'll be paying for them for a while. I guess the party is over.

"here comes the sun" it'sunny today and it will be warm tomorrow. Then i guess we'll be paying for theese days too))

TheRealCallie said:
61 and too sunny.  But but but......up to 4 inches of snow tomorrow night :)

Yay! We had snow overnight too - only a dusting, but still. :) :) :) Supposed to be disgustingly sunny for the next few days, up to 18 C. Then thankfully back to clouds and rain.

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

My favourite type of weather has made a rare appearance today. Dry, cool, but mild enough to go out walking.

Latest posts

Back