Hola

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Dan. I wish I found this forum a couple of years ago when I was really down!

Since then, I've managed to turn things around fairly well, but I still get lonely and sad from time to time and that's when I discovered this place.

A little about me: due to a tough childhood, I held on to a lot of irrational beliefs about myself. I still get them sometimes, but I know how to shake them off now. I also made it very difficult for the friends, family, and lovers in my life to get to know me intimately (my realization of this is what caused my loneliness). I'm also 29, and I could talk for hours on end about mathematics, economics, music, snowboarding, and craft beer :D

During the last 2 years I've been working on changing myself and I feel very successful in that, though I still think I have more work to do.

Lurking through this site, I can relate to many people who have irrational thoughts and fears of rejection/abandonment/intimacy. I would love to share my experience and help others. :)

Latest posts

Back