I have to study, but I feel so lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I usually manage to not let loneliness take over me by going for walks, rides, or visiting places. But now I can't do much of that because I have a lot to study. I would love to connect with someone who has time and interest in keeping in touch via skype, not to talk much necessarily, but to sort of be there, change a few words now and then. Someone who also has to study would be ideal, we could talk about progress, encourage each other, complain about it and so on. It would also help to be over 30 years old, because I am not a young student, and it would be easier to connect with somebody who had to return to school as an adult. I am on US ET zone.

Have a bright day!

SophiaGrace said:
I"m a student, but a young one. I'm an undergraduate. Eastern Time Zone.

Thank you for replying! I don't mind younger ones (I used to be one ;) ) but they may find me too different.

some modeling stuff (mathematical modeling that is). Not my main field of study though, and I kind of struggle with all this statistical stuff, with the software and such.

ann88 said:
some modeling stuff (mathematical modeling that is). Not my main field of study though, and I kind of struggle with all this statistical stuff, with the software and such.

I suck at math.....is what you're doing like geometry?

I'm studying English Literature and Psychology.

Latest posts

Back