I feel I am a complete loser

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music

Reaction score
Hello. This is my first time ever using a forum thing. So I may totally suck ass at this. Anyway, I feel like I am worthless. My life used to be so good... I had a beautiful girlfriend, I had a bunch of friends, no pressure was on me. It was pretty sweet. But ever since my girlfriend broke up with me I have been sad (not JUST because we broke up, I am just using this as a point in which things started happening) ((about 1 month ago)) I started to think about whether I am a decent human being or not. I am not as careful with things such as grades as I used to be, I have been depressing and boring around friends, and all this pressure started building up. I get angry extremely fast now too. I have seen a psychiatrist on all this and even told him some extremely personal stuff that caused the pressure. You see, I feel my life is falling apart. In expansion on whether I think I am decent human, I feel I am very unattractive, not nearly as intelligent as I should be, very crude/mean to others, and just depressing to be around. So yeah. I have tried to think positive and calm myself, but it usually doesn't work. I used to stabs myself in my left arm when I was extremely upset, but that was stupid and I stopped. Remember how I talked about my girlfriend? Well my two best friends like her, and she is just toying with them, which is killing me. I apologize if I am not making any sense or being stupid or whiny or extremely vague. I am crying while i type this and not thinking straight. Plus I am like a **** kid, So give me a break or whatever.

You don't suck, dude.

I know it might be trite to say, but everyone goes through issues like this. Everyone has doubts. Everyone feels like a loser sometimes. But you have friends and family who care about you, and you have had girls interested in you before. You aren't ugly.

On the contrary, I think you've expressed yourself quite well. It sounds like you are indeed depressed. Depression distorts your perception of yourself and the world and deludes you into thinking that you are a "loser", unattractive, hopeless, etc. It also causes irritability, anger and guilt. You're not crazy, stupid, weak or whiny; You are simply a human being and probably became depressed. The human mind is extremely fragile. None of this is your fault. Depression is very treatable. It's good that you're seeing a psychiatrist. Has he/she made a diagnosis yet? Has there been a mention of CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)? I highly recommend it.

Sirpression leads to depressions...

Try goohling grieving..
The various stages of it....anger is one of them.

Or mind strom. Your will try to resolve
Somethong that it has no control over...
The terriable situation woth your gf and friends.
And statt to obsess on a solution it cant resolve..
Therefore generating anger or self dannations.

Talk to peaple, vent, or write things out.
It will releave pressure.
Cry if you have too...this too will release presure
Or tension..
THIS WILL HELP CLEAR OUT YOUR MIND

Then Let go of those negative rhoughts and
feelings.....DONT FIGURE THEM OUT ANYMORE.
CAST THEM AWAY FROM YOU. IN WHATEVER
WAYS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU..
AS IF A BUBLE OF NEGATIVE STUFF FALLING AWAY
FROM YOU.
THIS WILL STOP THE CYCLE

If those negative thoughts and feelins pops into
Your awaerness... feel them..but dont stuff them.
Let go of them.....again
I breat it out of me...as if exhaling those negative
Feelings out of me..
i dont figure them out...
ITll get easier as you practice Letting go.

Then make a list of 100 posituve things about
Yourself. Read them and record them.

Then do positive self talk.

That's what i did.
I dont have depression and most of
The time i feel sereen or at oeace.

I make my decisions or react to my emotions more
Than not...
People can tell me all day long to not do that....
That dosnt help
I struggle with for years. It became a self imposing
Battle...always fighting myself.

This where self acceptence comes into play.
Knowing myself from the inside out.
By letting go of my negative thoughts and
Feelingsm...im not fighting myself anymore.
It gets me to a relax peaceful state....
Im still making decisions based on my emotions..
But peaceful and relaxed ....feelings.
My decusions are better. My actions are more graceful.

First of all, thank you. I was surprised when I came home to see that people have actually responded. I have read all of your posts and you guys are pretty much right. I am depressed, but that doesn't make me a failure. So I guess I should be complaining about my depression now, huh?
And to the guys who said use these feelings to motivate you to change for the better, that was awesome advice. Thanks again.

You're welcome, Music.

Music said:
So I guess I should be complaining about my depression now, huh?

Or informing yourself about it as much as possible and finding a therapy that works for you. :)

wow.. the thing i always envy reading online stuff is to see posts of depressed people like me is that they have ways on treating theirselves like going to a psychiatrist, etc.

it makes me feel more depressed. life is unfair! how i wish i could go to a psychiatrist .!

ironic said:
wow.. the thing i always envy reading online stuff is to see posts of depressed people like me is that they have ways on treating theirselves like going to a psychiatrist, etc.

it makes me feel more depressed. life is unfair! how i wish i could go to a psychiatrist .!

Why can't you see a doctor?

Latest posts

Back