I feel like people hate me here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
I don't know whether or not this is off the mark, but I feel like people are starting to hate me here.

I hate myself sometimes, and generally feel like an uncool person. I try to be cool online, but I feel like I'm just...not. People generally ignore my posts now, and don't acknowledge my ideas.

Maybe this is all in my head, but I feel like I've made a lot of enemies here.

I don't hate you LITM. You are supportive of others on here and well, a little discussion and disagreement is natural when people are serious about things.
I don't have that much time to respond to other peoples posts sometimes as I do work full time (I'm lucky in that way).
But I will try to chat to you a little more in future.

And cool? What is cool?
(Hugs LITM) (uncool where I come from):)

I don't hate you and I certainly don't see you as an enemy. I have read a few of your posts and generally find them really interesting. Why try to be cool? I have never been cool in my life and I find cool people quite stressful and frightening becuase I always feel that they look down on me. One thing I like about this site is that we can be messy and human here. There is no need to 'make an impression.' Please just be yourself-you are fine the way you are.

Whaaa??? Really? I've seen discussion between you and other members, sometimes there are misunderstandings but I've seen you handle them very well. You clear things up and others seem to understand your point of view or where you are coming from. I wish more people were like that.

Sci-Fi said:
Whaaa??? Really? I've seen discussion between you and other members, sometimes there are misunderstandings but I've seen you handle them very well. You clear things up and others seem to understand your point of view or where you are coming from. I wish more people were like that.

Yeah, what he said.

Ledia said:
I dont hte the callie, I love her (goo)

Don't worry, I am sure people on here like you.

I have had arguments on every forum I've ever been on. lol !

I don't hate you :)
And....
If you wanna seem cooler, hang around with me for a while :cool:
cause I'm so UNcool... ;p

Latest posts

Back