How do you view tattoos and piercings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoffy

Reaction score
Just as the title says, how do you view people with tattoos and/or piercings?

I don't look at piercing or tats in a negative light at all. A person has the right to do whatever he or she wants with their body. Anyone who judges another based on their appearance is a jerk.

It depends. When I see someone with piercings or tats all over their body it grosses me out. I'm not for tats as it is, you know what they are going to look like when you get old and wrinkly and everything starts to sag? I find too many piercings distracting, like when someone has them up their ears, nose, eyebrow, lips, etc.

Sci-Fi said:
It depends. When I see someone with piercings or tats all over their body it grosses me out. I'm not for tats as it is, you know what they are going to look like when you get old and wrinkly and everything starts to sag? I find too many piercings distracting, like when someone has them up their ears, nose, eyebrow, lips, etc.

Does it make you not want to interact with them?

Sci-Fi said:
you know what they are going to look like when you get old and wrinkly and everything starts to sag?

That's exactly what I think whenever I see a tattoo...

Hoffy said:
Sci-Fi said:

It makes me question their logic ability...

Hoffy said:
Sci-Fi said:

No, but it tends to distract me when trying to talk to them. I had a girl in who was renting a truck once, seemed like real but all the piercings, I just had a hard time focusing not on them. :D She even had a chain from the top piecing in her one ear to the bottom piercing. 3 in her eyebrows, one on her nose and 2 on her lips.

I find nothing at all wrong with either one of them. Most of the people I know have numerous tats. Some of the most caring people I know are covered in tattoos.

Hmm, interesting. Would you ever date someone with them?

Callie said:
I find nothing at all wrong with either one of them. Most of the people I know have numerous tats. Some of the most caring people I know are covered in tattoos.

Aww Callie, me lika your post :)

To be honest Hoffy, probably not. It's just not my thing. I have friends that have tattoo's and piercings, most have kind of forgone all the piercings as they've gotten older. Some still get tats, and share them on their Facebook when they get a new one...while it's still red, puffy and waxy looking.

i never thought it was a big deal. i have minor piercings but no tats yet. i might get one one day. i think people overreact to them.

I was just wondering because where I live, way down south, I get weird looks at my tats and piercings. It use to make me feel really bad, but I got over it.

When you see something like this...

29-the-worlds-most-tattooed.jpg

Or this...

most_tattooed_man_dr.jpg

I don't have that many, I would never get a tat on my face or head.

LOL

Phew. Even all her piercings (these are supposed to be the most tattooed man and woman according to my google search btw) that kind of freaks me out. Like up her ear, I heard that's not good to do.

Negatively, which is weird because I'm into "alternative" women, and they just love that stuff. Thing is, it turns me off because it makes me think they're just being rebellious. It's probably a psychological symptom of my intense hatred for my sister, whom I detest more than anyone in the world. She was all about getting them to rebel against my parents, so anytime I see a tattoo or piercing (except a nose ring or earring, which I'm used to seeing) I'm immediately turned off.

Latest posts

Back