Want to give someone a gift

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whispers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am working on a piece, a protective amulet. I just realised thats its for one of you. It should be done in a week or two.

I was thinking we could have a draw. Whoever would like the amulet can post here. When the amulet is complete, i will draw a name and send it to you.

love you all

As cool as something like that would be to have Whispers, I want to put forth unlucky in life for your draw. I think she could use some kindness and protection. If you draw her name I'd be happy to reimburse you for shipping and handling (or a donation to your charity of choice).

Lonely in BC said:
As cool as something like that would be to have Whispers, I want to put forth unlucky in life for your draw. I think she could use some kindness and protection. If you draw her name I'd be happy to reimburse you for shipping and handling (or a donation to your charity of choice).

Her name is in... no reimbursment or donation needed. This one is on me lol

Lonely in BC said:
As cool as something like that would be to have Whispers, I want to put forth unlucky in life for your draw. ...

That was really sweet. I wish i knew how to think like that.

Sorry guy's i havent worked on the amulet, because i have been a bit down lately. I never work on something of that importance when i am not at my full potential. So i am getting my energy back... should be done soon :)

Hey whispers,

love you babe. whatever you make from your heart with be beautiful, im sure.

keep us in mind :)

Love you too mad charmer lol,
it is almost done, and yes it is made from the heart, purest and strongest healing intentions :)

Minus said:
Lonely in BC said:
As cool as something like that would be to have Whispers, I want to put forth unlucky in life for your draw. ...

That was really sweet. I wish i knew how to think like that.

Ditto, if there is someone here who needs something like that it's her.

This is a really nice idea too Whispers.

Latest posts

Back