Worse Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Women used as sex objects by men. Men used as sex objects by women.

Yep, no emotions, just sex. One sometimes ends up getting hurt in the process.

Is it worse today? Has it always been like that? Or was the situation more controlled in the past?

Civilized discussion only please.

125070_340.jpg

I think it's slightly better for woman (hmm)

Now, that said...
I don't think it's really changed. Woman want sex just as much as men do. Even back when sex was "forbidden" so to speak, women still had sex, hence the population continuing to grow.

I think it's probably pretty equal, it's just more acceptable for men to "brag" about it.

Hmm, I think that women get used more for sex still, but I know and am best friends with a certified man hunter just for sex.

It seems like its worse today, but something tells me it was always like this, but in the past we didnt hear about it as much, all too often, people get into a loveless relationship just for the sake of being in one. That leads to relationships based almost solely on sex.

I believe it is worse these days. Nobody trusts anybody anymore. These days respect and TRUE love for each other is not held in as high a regard as it was say, 40+ years ago. Marriages from that time period lasted a great deal longer than today. Sex hardly means anything these days. Sex is supposed to be a pleasant part of a loving marriage. Now it's all about getting off, not love.

I think sex is everywhere nowadays generally and that leads to people of both genders being seen as objects. I can't really say if its better or worse than generations past but maybe its more out in the open now.

annik said:
I think sex is everywhere nowadays generally and that leads to people of both genders being seen as objects. I can't really say if its better or worse than generations past but maybe its more out in the open now.

I agree. Use to no one would really talk about sex. Now days anyone will.

Hoffy said:
annik said:

I never talk about sex. (wary)

Callie said:
Hoffy said:
annik said:

I never talk about sex. (wary)

(hmm) maybe its just me that will talk about it with anyone :p

Callie said:
Hoffy said:
:( me is a bad girl XD

Wait, is this considered "civilized" discussion? :D

Lmao, sorry I will speak proper English. "I am a bad girl" There I came back to civilization. I obviously talk to Alex too much :p

You know what I find funny...

A thread about sex, and Callie and Hoffy are all over it. :p

Callie said:
Hoffy said:
Callie said:
Hoffy said:
:( me is a bad girl XD

Wait, is this considered "civilized" discussion? :D

Lmao, sorry I will speak proper English. "I am a bad girl" There I came back to civilization. I obviously talk to Alex too much :p

LMAO

So, I believe we were talking about sex. (hello)

Oh right, I was so busy thinking of all the guys I would use as sex objects I forgot.

Latest posts

Back