what do I do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kristen

situation is this:
About 6 years ago in 2001 or 2002 I met a guy. He liked me then I didn't pay much attention to him.
For 6 years I totally forgot that he existed and that our lives sort of crossed for a short period of time. Then a terrible thing happened and one night I had to move out and leave the place where I lived for ever. We lost touch.
everything was just fine as I said for 6 years. Until last month...at night I go to sleep as always but on November 12 ,I guess, wake up with him in my head.Since then havent been able to get him out of my mind. I don't know why? I posted few dumb ads on craigs list.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mis/476975274.html
http://cnj.craigslist.org/mis/475246148.html
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mis/476118968.html

Bunch of guys responded but I guess he never saw it. I have his cell number ...I think. I called it, some1 answered( I don't even remeber his voice, so not sure if it was him).After listening to his "hello" 3 times, I hung up. Million things happened to me since the last time we saw each other, my life has totally changed. I don't want to sound stupid on the phone. And don't want to contact him if he is married or has a girlfriend. I mean, to pop out of nowhere and just interrupt a persons life just like that sounds ridiculous to me. But on the other hand I'm sure , if he still remembers me, he wouldn't mind or even would be happy to see me.
Except for the answer "I suggest you call him and talk to him"(I never will)
does anyone have any other ideas?For some reason, I feel like I absolutely have to say at least "Hi.How are you doing" to him.
this sucks.
thanks for listening

You can call him and just say "hi" and "how are things going?". You don't have to imply that you like him and that the phone call is any big deal. Maybe you could say you got a new cell phone and you're clearing out old numbers from your other phone, and you're just checking all the numbers you haven't dialed in a while.

Wow, am I genius or what. :eek:

I like this. ..but...the calling business is not that simple..
I wish he saw that **** ad just like everybody else..I mean, who doesn't read the craigslist these days?

I read it all the time. =]

Usually just for the fun of seeing others' personals. Is it just me, or are all of them more or less the same?

Gets kind of boring, actually. :(

I mostly read those that are looking for long lost friends. They publishe their name and the years that have past and stuff

and then there are those dumb ones saying stuff like:
"I love you so much. you drive me crazy...why didn't we date"
when I see one-sentence ad like that don't even finish reading it.

Well it seems to me that deep down, you really want to contact this person. Don't let all the other stuff get in the way, no excuses, Just do it. lol.

Latest posts

Back