Rapidshare Test

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All.:)

I've tried downloading "Rapidshare" links, but instead of the downloading time counting down, it's increasing. I've ran some virus and malware scans but to no avail. Below is a safe link to "Filestube" with "Seinfeld" links from "Rapidshare". I was wondering if maybe someone could try one of the links
and see if this "Rapidshare" problem is there own or if it's my computer. I use "Vista" with "Chrome". I have "MalwareBytes Pro" and my antivirus is "Avast Pro Free Edition". Could it be that there is a virus in my computer that the free version didn't detect?

(*don't post links for copyrighted material*)

Not gonna try it, sorry. You're using Vista...well there's part of your problem. But in all seriousness, to answer your question, yes. I have never found a free version of anything that finds all viruses, heck even some you pay for don't. There are always new viruses popping up which makes it very hard to keep up to all the latest. Using things like rapidshare aren't very secure either though, whenever you share files you open yourself up to viruses or malware.

Sci-Fi said:
Not gonna try it, sorry. You're using Vista...well there's part of your problem. But in all seriousness, to answer your question, yes. I have never found a free version of anything that finds all viruses, heck even some you pay for don't. There are always new viruses popping up which makes it very hard to keep up to all the latest. Using things like rapidshare aren't very secure either though, whenever you share files you open yourself up to viruses or malware.
I understand. Thanks just the same Sci-Fi.:)

Could be too that there are others trying to download the same file which increases the download time. Have you tried it at different times of the day, like early morning or late evening?

Sci-Fi said:
Could be too that there are others trying to download the same file which increases the download time. Have you tried it at different times of the day, like early morning or late evening?
I have no real schedule for downloading. I see exactly what you are saying, so if a download is slow it could be because others are doing the same thing I am, but the download time indicator is increasing instead of decreasing during the download process.

Do you think maybe it's the Feds interfering, like they did with Megaupload and Filesonic?

No, I doubt they have the time to do that. It's easier for them to just shut it down pending "investigation".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back