Does the world ever seem hopeless?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The May 10 incident happened as Mauldin, his wife and daughter were moving to Galveston, where Mauldin planned to be a preacher.
:rolleyes:

During the hearing, Johnson also said the girl's mother, Eva Marie Mauldin, did not appear to be protective of the infant. Eva Marie Mauldin has defended her husband, saying Satan was to blame for his actions.
Sounds like some crazy sect thing. o_O

n he's only 19. That what happened there is definitely not normal. At least the girl is still okay.

As long as society is still capable of recognizing that microwaving babies is wrong and a person who does it should be in jail.... I think there is still hope. Crazy people...are just crazy people and they'll always be there, and you can't do anything about them.

ya, it does feel a lot like that.

I've been worried about the enviromental problem with the world, we're so over populated, and we continue to grow.

but somehow i guess we all keep going on and sometimes we don't even know why

evanescencefan91 said:
I've been worried about the enviromental problem with the world, we're so over populated, and we continue to grow.

We're actually *far* from overpopulated, considering birthrates are significantly lower in developed countries. The places with the highest birthrates are the poorest third world countries being torn apart by war.....thats a big chunk of sub-saharan Africa and they have AIDS, Malaria and everything problems which might negate the birth rate anyway.

And for some perspective, the entire population in the world could be squeezed into the U.S and the population density would be less than the population density of of New York City.....in 1850!

During the hearing, Johnson also said the girl's mother, Eva Marie Mauldin, did not appear to be protective of the infant. Eva Marie Mauldin has defended her husband, saying Satan was to blame for his actions.
Sounds like some crazy sect thing. o_O
[/quote]

yup, it sure does.

((()))___
do_Ob
O[???]O
^chet doesn't quite know what to say...

evanescencefan91 said:
yep. especially w/the type of diets. & fuel sources every1 insists on consuming
good 2c some1 @ ur young age thinking about it

Latest posts

Back