What's everyone up to today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colette

Reaction score
I've seen this at other forums and thought you all might like it.

I'll go first:

Dogwalking this morning.
Museum from noon till eve.
Another dogwalk this evening and then a friends house for dinner.
Exercise for 30-40 minutes and then wind-down.
At some point I will find the time to eat. :D

Reading all about Andrew Lloyd Webber and The Phantom of the Opera (which I listened to last night - pure brilliance)
Walking/jogging outside for a little while
Eating two sandwiches, each with ham, mayo, and relish (mmMmm)

...that's all I've done so far. I'll probably spend the rest of the day:

Reading Huston Smith's The World's Religions (finishing up the chapter on Hinduism)
Reading a chapter from my abnormal psychology textbook (the class ended, but we didn't go over everything...)
Reading a good deal about music theory
Working on my own music (I want to write a musical, but alas - there's no one to sing it :( )
Strength training
Wasting some time on Youtube and the rest of the Internet. A prerequisite for my existence...

Staring at my computer's screen this morning.
Staring at my computer's screen from noon till eve.
More staring at my computer's screen, and then the two apartment blocks next to mine for dinner.
Staring at my computer's screen for 30-40 minutes and no wind-down.
At some point I will find time to stare at my computer's screen some more.

i woke up at 6pm
havent eaten anything yet 4 the day..
i turned on my pc..
i'm thinking i have a tonne of stuff to do..
i need to bathe 1st though...
i'm at line 3..going 2 bathe now

I had a pretty boring day, all I did was wake up at noon listen to music while wasting time on the internet then I watched some anime, after that I called about my monitor getting fixed and got sad when they told me it was practically impossible. Tonight I'm going to the movies with some friends I haven't talked to in forever I hope it's not awkward, I think were seeing I Am Legend with Will Smith, it looks like a good movie. Then I'll come home and kill some more time maybe read play with the dog watch smore anime then read, not that interesting:p

-woke up at about 8:30am when my school health center called to tell me that they would have to reschedule my counselling appointment at 9am because my counsellor was running late due to snow. I had completely forgotten about that appointment so I rescheduled for 5 pm.

-tried to fall back asleep to no avail.

-Lay in bed watching tv for about an hour and a half.

-got out of bed and got on my computer.

-received another call, this time from my counsellor himself, asking if we could reschedule to tomorrow morning at 10:30. I didnt care so I said ok.

-surfed the web and played games til about 4:45pm.

-Showered.

-cleaned out all the garbage that's been lying around my room. took 3 or so garbage bags. recycling too.

-received another call from my counsellor asking to reschedule once again to 9am.

-currently cleaning some dishes after which I will get back on the computer and play games/surf till I feel like sleeping.

This day was particularly exciting for me. I received more calls than I usually do in a 2 month period (that includes from family)

AngryLoner said:
-currently cleaning some dishes after which I will get back on the computer and play games/surf till I feel like sleeping.
So you posted this from your dishwasher? :p

bad bad bad..day
woke up early, dressed my son for daycare while he was asleep.Pulled myself together. woked him up locked the door. Sliped and almost fell down on my nose on the f**** ice. Dropped him off. Went to this stupid place where everyone lies all day long. Knowing that they wouldn't never help me but still hoped that maybe they changed. No, they havent and never will. Found out that the f. landlord did someth. new behind my back as always so I'm stuck with this s.o.b. 4ever and can't move.Of course they didn't want to show me that paper. Went to complain about them. Woman said to write a letter to their boss. Will do it while watchin "Aliens in America". Went to this other place which is real pain in the a**, with all the crying children and babies and screaming women and angry guards cursing at the people who smoked a blunt before coming in and reeked of weed like pigs.waited in the line of 50+ people to get my ticket. The place was burning hot, what are they crazy?I couldn't sit in the waiting room for 5 hours and left. Tomorrow. Went home to eat. My neighbor came to use my phone.. and bread, and juice, and oil and $2 that she said she needed for a mop and not "Newport".
On my way to the supermarket I spoted this new "psychic reading" place.Went in. This old woman scared the honeysuckle out of me with her blackest eyes I ever seen. As I was ready to run out of there she said that if I want to do some magic that'll cost me $300. I said that I thought that she was a psychic and for $20 could look at me real quick and tell me shell I live or die soon.Told her to go play with herself and left.Finally, got to supermarket.Bought food. Picked up my kid. Now don't feel like cooking 'cuz i absolutely hate it. In 2 minutes "Alients in America" starts.Absolutely have to watch it because its pretty dumb and funny and something's gotta make me laugh.

-woke up before the alarm went off, prolly around 5:30 >_<
-got dressed, put pop tarts in toaster.
-forgot about pop tarts.
-brushed teeth, hair, washed face, put on shoes.
-remembered pop tarts (gasp! no way!)
-walked to the bus, all the way singing stairway to heaven.
-slacked off in trig. class at 8:00 until 8:55
-worked on overdue work in english class from 9:00 to 9:50
-reviewed for finals and talked about boys in biology class from 10:05 to 10:55
-ate a yule log in french class from 11:00 to 11:50
-bitched out lead guitarist friend's ex at lunch from 11:50 to 12:20
-played stairway to heaven, hotel california in guitar class from 12:25 to 1:15
-passed out asleep in history class from 1:20 to 2:10
-bit 2 people (including lead guitarist friend), then hugged 3 more (also including
lead guitarist friend) on the bus home from around 2:20 to 2:35
-ate way too much food with lead guitarist friend from about 2:50 to 3:30
-stopped keeping track of the general time around 4ish
-listened to music, checked out my forums until like 5ish
-chatted with lead guitarist friend about bassist friend, and whether we ought to
make a band for a while.
-just now posed the question to all Lonely Lifers;
If you were in a rock band, what would you name it???

Colette said:
mimizu said:
AngryLoner said:
So you posted this from your dishwasher? :p

LMAO! :D
lol :p

more like, my laptop's on the counter next to the sink (probably a bad idea now that I think about it :p)

wasn't feeliing well so i stayed home till like my last period(i also had a lot of homework that i didn't finish in my other classes)

so got up around 11 ate some fruit loops got some water to drink ate half an orange, finished my la project really fast, then went to my la class, to present my project which is a eally lucky thing because the guy in our group that was suppose to do the power point lost his flash drive so we just had to go with my part of the project. I hate how you can never rely on people. Then i hung out on the imc computers.

Then I did some vacuming and chopped up ice on my grandparents driveay for some really cheap money.

then i came home to work on overdue home work and do this stuff.

and you know i have thought a lot about band names,

something from a videogame like organization 13

or something in japanese

or even though it sucks

free food

because everyone loves free food, well except for maybe those anorexic chicks

*chuckles at joke*
hehehe
yes i know it's so exciting

holy f*ing honeysuckle how'd it get to be 11:00 already
i hate time.

evanescencefan91 said:
and you know i have thought a lot about band names,

something from a videogame like organization 13

or something in japanese

or even though it sucks

free food

because everyone loves free food, well except for maybe those anorexic chicks

*chuckles at joke*
hehehe
yes i know it's so exciting

right now all I've got is Numb Riot. But so far, it's better than the name we've had for the last few months, it was just a joke to begin with and there is a story behind it but the name we had was The Junior Wiggles... um, yeah, there is a story behind that, lol.

Hm, I might as well ask - what do you guys think of the following band names?:

- Victims of Boredom

- Wall of Skin

The first was from when I was always bored (not so anymore), and the second is a reflection of the separateness of human bodies due to something as trivial as skin, and thus we fight wars and murder each other simply because we don't happen to be encompassed within the same external organ. I probably wouldn't use this either, because most people don't seem to get it on their own. ><

First off, if I had a band, it would be called:

INVINCIBLE PIG

And then I would change my name to Talrivian, the name I came up with for the main character of my fantasy world that I write stories about that involves paladins. And don't think about stealing it, it might sound cheesey and lame, but it's 100% original and I copyrighted it. :p

And our concerts would be totally awesome. We would come up on stage dressed up in chrome medieval armor. And while we wailed on our mighty axe shaped guitars, we would have golden locks of blonde hair flowing from our shiny helmets, forever reminicient of glorious 80's hair metal. A bunch of blonde swedes rocking the night away with tales of space travel (Yeah I know, the band Europe is gonna sue us) and slaying dragons... oh yeah... totally awesome. And then for the finale at every show, we would disappear in a firey display of pyrotechnics and a laser light show. Then the ceiling would burst open and money and dragon shaped mint flavored candies would rain from the sky, pleasing our fans to the point of ecstasy.

I should write this honeysuckle down and store it for later use haha...

Oh yes, and as for my day, I have a number of possibilities. I woke up at 9:40 am this morning after sleeping for 16 hours. I'll probably spend the entire day either playing video games with my brother who came down to visit from Clemson for 3 weeks, or else go spend the day with my brother and his friends Andrew and Chris playing poker and stealing Ryan's money because he cheats at poker and won't admit it even though he sucks and never wins when he's NOT THE DEALER. Then we'll go the park and play Ultimate Frisbee or just shoot the honeysuckle while tossing around a football. Then I'll come home, and wind down with a conversation online with some of my buds that I cherish talking to. :)

Matt said:
^ Do you...have a band?

No, me. But not a complete one, as we are lacking a drummer...
I play rhythm and sing (poorly), my friend plays lead, and my other friend plays bass.
We're not very good, but we have fun and that's what counts :)

Latest posts

Back