It truly feels like I am forced to be miserable....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of ideas here. Firstly, work at being a good man or woman, the best you can be. Don't ever let the ways of a person or a group of people dictate to you how you should be. As frustrating as any ordeal can be, it pays to snap yourself out of it and remind yourself who you are and who you want to be.

Secondly, I'm about at the point of being able to say with confidence that I have awakened from a dark slumber which featured a a piss poor notion about LOVE.
You can LOVE without a title and without sex. You can LOVE without being loved in return by one or ones you love. Try it! No, seriously, try it!
Now, with this in mind, don't you find it VERY strange how so many people cry about not having found love? Couples are superficial. Marriages are superficial. They don't represent love. You want to find love? Stop worrying about finding a girlfriend and instead make up your mind to love someone.

jjam said:
Just a couple of ideas here. Firstly, work at being a good man or woman, the best you can be. Don't ever let the ways of a person or a group of people dictate to you how you should be. As frustrating as any ordeal can be, it pays to snap yourself out of it and remind yourself who you are and who you want to be.

Secondly, I'm about at the point of being able to say with confidence that I have awakened from a dark slumber which featured a a piss poor notion about LOVE.
You can LOVE without a title and without sex. You can LOVE without being loved in return by one or ones you love. Try it! No, seriously, try it!
Now, with this in mind, don't you find it VERY strange how so many people cry about not having found love? Couples are superficial. Marriages are superficial. They don't represent love. You want to find love? Stop worrying about finding a girlfriend and instead make up your mind to love someone.

I mean no offence, but that makes no sense. I was in love with a girl. She didn't love me. Hurt like hell. Was that superficial?

Was what superficial?

You loving her was good IF you weren't just loving her so you could be loved in return. See, that's the mistake that people are making out here about love.
I know it doesn't make sense. The real world didn't make sense to a lot of people

who were loving their slumber in the Matrix.

The statement I made about couples and marriages being superficial is really about the injustice they do to the idea of what love should really be about. You don't need the title to love. In fact, people often take the title into the house and leave the love at the doorstep. People are often looking to have the title for themselves and aren't taking care to really love someone. The titles suck because they SAY that love is found when it is reciprocated. Clearly I don't agree with this notion. Actually, I now DESPISE that notion. Someone denied you the title, so is that to say there was no love? Is that to say you didn't love? Well, again, if you loved only to be loved in return then I wouldn't call that love in the first place. Otherwise, you can do as I've done and give the title the middle finger. THAT'S my beef with the titles. That's why I stated they are superficial when talking love. I think more than superficial I'd rather just say they are not the symbols of love they've been made out to be.

jjam said:
Was what superficial?

You loving her was good IF you weren't just loving her so you could be loved in return. See, that's the mistake that people are making out here about love.
I know it doesn't make sense. The real world didn't make sense to a lot of people who were loving their slumber in the Matrix.

I didn't choose to love her. No one has the power to make that choice. I fell in love with her by interaction and association. The more I learned about her and the more of her I discovered just took me further down. Love was the natural destination. After that, I hoped she would return some sort of feeling, but she wasn't interested in me in that way.

That's what love is. It's just a natural evolution of emotion as someone's peronality, heart and soul becomes revealed to us. We have no say in that development.

Oh, and we don't live in the Matrix. If we did, the food would taste better.

You sure are forced to be miserable... by your own self. No one else but you. You can't blame everyone for all of your misfortunes. Eventually, you have to realize that the world is not out to get you, and you reap what you sow. You send out ungratefulness, you get it back. You send out rudeness, you get that back. You send out being miserable... Well, you get the idea, right?

I get effected by my surroundings,
Conditions, or circumstances as much
As anyone....no denying that.

In this day an age of informations,
Ideas,...being avaliable to me.
Im more open minded to a lot more.

FEEL....i feel many feelings.
Im not always strong.
I dont always not react to emotions
in a positive manner.
I know more than i wanna
know. I know im responsiable of
My feelings and can chose to change
how i feel or think.

I feel what, I feel......
Its ok. Im not always going to feel
This way.
I feel what

I

jean-vic said:
I didn't choose to love her. No one has the power to make that choice.

People are so ASLEEP that they don't even realize the choice they have in loving someone. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this discussion.

From my own personal experincen....
Misery as I defind it...is not the same as feeling
Sad.

Ive felt miserable before.
I also lnow or have been fortunate to experinced
a lot of happiness in my life. Lots of happy moments
In my lufe that people would redicue me or judge
me because my moments or ideas of happiness
Dosnt fit into others ideas of ,happiness.

Never the less i do have positive feelings and
Experience to draw upon.
yes, staying positive and feeling positive
Is something i chose to do more often...
Misery gets me to places i wish not to go anymore.

Cant really say....or answer if i chose to love Chloe
Or its fate....

I do know i love her. I dont doupt that for a moment.
The only thing i can answer with a definite , yes.
I love Chloe. CHLOE TRIGGERS A LOT OF LOVE I
HAVE WITHIN ME ALREADY. MY LOVE FOR HER.

Read.....love is a chioce decades ago.
An interesting concept and idea.
It can be true or reality if i chose to buy into
It or believe in it...Run with it.
Program myself or recondition myself.
Its still another idea or belief system , never the less.
Im awaken and awear to this truth.

In my own life experience...thats not
Always rhe case or 100%.

Love is a chioce.....i suppose so.
Do i chose to love myself or hate myself?
Would i chose to focus on positive or negative?
Would i chose to FEEL GOOD or bad?
I have FREEWILL.

jjam said:
jean-vic said:
I didn't choose to love her. No one has the power to make that choice.

People are so ASLEEP that they don't even realize the choice they have in loving someone. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this discussion.

psh. Choice? HA!

Then why do i still love someone even though i've stopped talking to them because they wouldn't love me back?

-_- love being controllable, ha.

Ridiculous.

K....if i chose to love a chick then chose to not
Love her...then chose to love anther chick then
Chose to not love her...and so on and so forth.
APPLY THE PRINCIPLES OF LOVE IS A CHIOCE...
Somewhere...someone, some group of people
Are going to percieve Im a PLAYER or WOMENIZER
becuase of what they beliefs are....
ITS A PHYCOLOGICAL DEADEND.

Latest posts

Back