MERRY CHRISTMAS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Sky

Reaction score
I'd just like to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I am so glad that I found this this forum, there are some very caring and wonderful people on here.

Blue Sky

Thanks

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

:D

and happy kwanza hannaka or whatever

peace :)

And what will you wish when it's actually Christmas?

I'll wish for a happy new year
if i need to wish for anything else

:D

I sense despar on that post I'm sorry

Go buy yourseelf a candycane

or just drive by a christmas tree farm with the window down

ahh it's like arouma therapy

I just want to give those trees a hug it's like a gaint pot plant, even more so when you get the colored lights on hehe

Merry Christmas BlueSky; n to everyone else at alonelylife :)

Merry christmas...a simple wish for everyone here...hope during christmas, everyone can get to experience the wonderful thing call love.

marry christmas to all of you!

boy...how I hate this holyday

Hope everybody has a Merry/bearable Christmas, I've got to go and put this borrowed monitor back before my brother gets home tonight, so I won't be on until I can use it again, which should be around the day after Christmas when he leaves again, till then, bye everybody and:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To everyone, Merry Christmas!

May it be a safe, warm and serene day for all of us.

run by the neo cons of this goverment and big business. jesus wasnt even born on this day. fresia this honeysuckle...and he aint white also!!!!

for real? when was he born?what difference does it make...white or non-white?mmmm....I'm lost

for what he is represented like, it seems hes white in all of the pics i see of him.

his bday is somewhere in july or june i forgot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back