24 year old male from England looking for people of a similar age to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Either via M.S.N., email or private message. I don't mind which.

Just very lonesome and would like to make some contacts to relate to on some levels.

Maybe along the way we could help each other out with our loneliness.

P.M. me if interested.

Come on people. With all the members of this forum there must be someone who's interested in talking.

Jilted John said:
This ain't a dating site Cas.

I'm not saying it is. But this area of the site is called 'networking' and that's what I'm trying to do.

How about telling people about your interests and what sort of things you would like to talk about? At least then you’re giving them an ice-breaker.

I like ice breakers...ice is good in ice coffee ...or ice drinks yum yum....XDDD:: He sounds sweet so far

Sailor Moon said:
I like ice breakers...ice is good in ice coffee ...or ice drinks yum yum....XDDD:: He sounds sweet so far

Haha. You seem sweet too, Sailor Moon. x

Possibly interested - what kind of things interest you/do you like to talk about?

I've listed some of mine in a similar thread on the Networking board.

I didn't know networking was dating? Usually networking is for a job and such.

I've just posted a thread about talking msn etc too. I'll pm you.

I don't understand why people are going on about dating this website is supposed to be about lonely people connecting right? I'm new here

Hey I know you posted this a while ago but I'll be interested in chatting. I've been chatting to Ladyforsaken and I'm guessing your as lovely as her otherwise why would she go out with you lol.
So if you want to just PM :)

The posts in this thread have left me unsure of what you're looking for. If you're just looking for friends (and still looking), then I'm a 24 year old guy from England. You can check my profile for my interests/hobbies.

Latest posts

Back