Your Fondest Memory

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My childhood on my Grandmothers Farm, middle of nowhere in Snowdonia Wales. Just an old farmhouse and a river with waterfalls behind the house and mountains all around. I remember catching my first fish a brown trout, not very big and running in the farm house to show my gran and my uncle laughing and showing me this huge Salmon he'd just caught but patting me on my head, I didn't care I was made up as I'd been trying for weeks!

I still go back to see my uncle and camp with the kids at the farm, its my happy place, I was lucky as a kid I used to spend weeks there just roaming around mountains with no one to bother me aside from the odd angry bull. :)

We were at a family reunion on a camping ground. we were smimming, then my mom shouted at me to go get grandpa because he was drifting away, ( he was floating on his back) i grabbed him by the arm to bring him back to shore and he was sound asleep, snoring and all. LOL, i made it a point after that to learn to sleep on water... and i do !!! I float so well only a ton of bricks could sink me. First thing i did was teach my kids how to float, even before swimming.

Latest posts

Back