tormented soul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMonkè

Reaction score
Is it possible to love someone?
just in the realm of the mind.. but not in reality?

I broke up with my first love 3-4 years ago.
I'd known her as my better half for 10years.
It really seems impossible.. but I realize I think about her all the time. still...
every song I hear. fits my memory of her...
Every attractive quality in a girl i see, I see her.
in my loneliest hour, I think of her. a lot.... maybe too much.

I tried to grow up in this time. All i did was screw up.
And all that would make it better is if I had you by my side.
but reality seems farther and farther out of reach from you.
I've screwed up so bad..

I was aiming for the stars. while standing in a planetarium.

A man as stupid as this. will only bring misery to the people that love him the most. That is the fate I wanted to protect you from.

But I feel so tormented. How Do I Know Reality If It Doesnt Have You In IT!>?

You want to feel love again & because your ex was the last person that made you feel like that you relate all of these feelings to her. It's difficult to think you will ever love again but it will happen, just be open for it & don't try too hard to find it otherwise you will settle for the wrong thing. Take a look at lovesagame.com there are some good articles on there.

I was once in a similar situation to you & had pretty much lost hope, but then I found someone & forgot about everything else. Be happy with yourself first, don't let it get you down & make the most of what life throws at you. You'll find love one day, mark my words. Stop dwelling in the past & live for the present & the future. The only thing you'll regret is regretting.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back