My Boyfriend is Amazing (An Irony Story)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
My boy friend is a guy that is very sweet. He loves me even when I get depressed. My boyfriend loves me, even when I wake up in the morning with my hair in my face and my eyeliner smudged. My boyfriend supports me even when I'm wrong. My boyfriend know sabout my past and can relate to it. My boyfriend is not willing to share me for anyone else. When my boyfriend's friends talk about their partner's ass or their sex life, my boyfriend talks about my heart. My boyfriend and I can make sarcastic jokes to each other and laugh about it. My boyfriend can make me mad but at the same time can male me love him even more. Did I mention the most important detail? My amazing boyfriend doesn't exist. It's just a dream.

He existed a long time ago until he realized that got him honeysuckle all over.

Maybe if he would have found you first.

Well, people get into honeysuckle when it omes to relationships. I haven't met that guy. That's the whole point of this thread. Knowing that I haven't met him and never will. Dream factor.

SignedSierraLynn said:
When my boyfriend's friends talk about their partner's ass or their sex life, my boyfriend talks about my heart.

Well there's your problem, your boyfriend is gay. :)

I wonder if there is any man who would talk about the heart when the sex subject is mentioned.....

I do hope that you find your ideal man. All I can say is good luck and dont lose hope :)

I was so sad when I got to the punchline, as I had intended to ask if he had a brother or sister:) ( I am bi.)

Any girlfriend I have is imaginary too. They are the only ones that are worth the effort. You know because they are puppets. That seems to be what you are describing.

What you’re asking for sounds pretty normal and I know for a fact that there are guys out there like that, don't give up on those dreams.

It’s easy enough to want those things when you don’t have them but harder still to recognise them when you do.

The problem is that everybody wants things that sparkle. Shiny things. Diamonds, Gold, Bling!

People are no different.

Like 99.7% of men just want to "bang the hottest chick" around. (Good Breeder)

Like 99.7% of women just want the strapping, dashing, buff, leader, indepedently wealthy man. (Good Breeder)

The 0.3% who genuinely want love and companionship more than some animalistic attraction rarely, if ever, bump into each other.

And half of the 0.3% is confused - and their superego says they want those things, but their IDs are in control.

So, it's actually more like 0.15%...

Some go their whole lives looking for shiny things (aka: possessions).

Men: Cars, Jobs, Houses, Snowmobiles, Trophy Wives

Women: Cars, Jobs, Houses, Prada, Alpha Men

Some snap out of it, and join the 0.15% in mid-life or beyond even further reducing your odds of finding true companionship beyond the superficial and fickle.

It's rough out there.

Source: Anecdata :D

SignedSierraLynn said:
My boy friend is a guy that is very sweet. He loves me even when I get depressed. My boyfriend loves me, even when I wake up in the morning with my hair in my face and my eyeliner smudged. My boyfriend supports me even when I'm wrong. My boyfriend know sabout my past and can relate to it. My boyfriend is not willing to share me for anyone else. When my boyfriend's friends talk about their partner's ass or their sex life, my boyfriend talks about my heart. My boyfriend and I can make sarcastic jokes to each other and laugh about it. My boyfriend can make me mad but at the same time can male me love him even more. Did I mention the most important detail? My amazing boyfriend doesn't exist. It's just a dream.

medievalblueprincecostu.jpg

I think that not all guys would talk about their sex life with their girlfriends to their friends. some just think of it as something private to him and his girl and enjoys his exclusive privileged to knowing the intimate and sensual side of his girl that not everyone gets to see. I find that noble and very respectful of a guy.

I do think that all traits of a guy you mentioned exist in someone, if not in a lot of guys. Just cos you haven't found one, doesn't mean you wont. Look at it in a different perspective as well. Are you also the kind of girlfriend a guy would dream of having? Never forget to look on your well being as a person. Each day we are growing and hopefully to a better versions of ourselves and when we happen to meet that special someone, we would be more mature to handle a life with a partner. You don't need anyone to complete you (nor your happiness) you complete yourself first (you find your happiness first) then when you happen to bump in that special guy in your life, you can share with him the best part of you. Keep faith :)

Women talk about the details of their sex lives amongst each other FAR, FAR more than men do.

I remember walking into a room full of 'her' friends and seeing them all giggle or gasp. Plenty of times.

SignedSierraLynn said:

I hope you find him someday.

AFrozenSoul said:
You know, if you are manipulative enough. Any guy can be your imaginary boyfriend.

LOL.

Felix said:
SignedSierraLynn said:

medievalblueprincecostu.jpg

LOL x2

Frito Bandito said:
Women talk about the details of their sex lives amongst each other FAR, FAR more than men do.

I remember walking into a room full of 'her' friends and seeing them all giggle or gasp. Plenty of times.

Now that is an EXCELLENT topic for a thread!

Latest posts

Back