Let's try this out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
My name is Sierra Lynn, Sierra for short. I have a vagina. And I'm pretty shy and quiet. I'm known as the girl who would be so pretty if she wasn't so "weird". I'm very artsy. I write, sketch, paint, Sculpting, and make music. Friends? Hit me up.

You write? Does that mean you read? I'm currently looking for friends who read.

I read but not the "pop" culture type of reading. I read novels like The Tall Tell Heart and The Scarlet Letter.

Yeah, literary stuff. Same here. Favorite author is Nabokov. I've been wanting to read The Scarlet Letter.

I hope to, although I have a lot of stuff on my "to read" list that I still haven't gotten to. We're actually starting a book club on this site. I'd ask you to join, but you said you're not here often. For all I know, you won't be here again for months. :p

Well, I have forgotten about this site until I checked my email on my phone and I was like "Oh! I should go on there and see what's happening." I'm liking it so I might log in more frequently.

You should. You can be my newest e-friend. We need more artistic people around here. :)

Harkat said:
i get the feeling we'll never see your pretty face :p
You can upload pictures on your profile? I didn't see a place where I can do that when I created my profile for this site. I thought it was just for avatars. I need to update my profile then :) Thank you

flaneur said:
You should. You can be my newest e-friend. We need more artistic people around here. :)

Yeah, maybe.

SignedSierraLynn said:
Harkat said:
You can upload pictures on your profile? I didn't see a place where I can do that when I created my profile for this site. I thought it was just for avatars. I need to update my profile then :) Thank you

Its possible.
Although, i'd prefer to be known more by what comes out of me in text form than what others see by picture.

Harkat said:
SignedSierraLynn said:
Harkat said:

Its possible.
Although, i'd prefer to be known more by what comes out of me in text form than what others see by picture.

That's kind of why I came here a few months ago. I'd rather someone know me more by what I say or write, in this case. Once a person sees your appearance, they subconsciously automatically link you to a type of personality. I personally don't think I'm that pretty and I don't like being labeled as that.

SignedSierraLynn said:
flaneur said:
Are you secretly a vampire? O.O

If I were secretly a vampire, then it would be a secret and I wouldn't tell you.

The neck-biting and late hours (nocturnal?).. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. ;)

Intranetusa said:

Hi. How are you?

flaneur said:
SignedSierraLynn said:
flaneur said:
Are you secretly a vampire? O.O

If I were secretly a vampire, then it would be a secret and I wouldn't tell you.

The neck-biting and late hours (nocturnal?).. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. ;)

I think that maybe you've been reading or watching too much Twilight. Lol and won't tell anyone? Yes, that's my biggest concern. You telling anyone a secret while I'm posting it publicly. Lol :p

flaneur said:
Me? Read Twilight? Now you've insulted me. :(

So I'm guessing that you aren't a teenage girl? I agree with you. Twilight insults all great vampire novelists. When you read the original Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, Lestat, Twilight leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. I enjoy talking to you but the internet on my phone is cutting out.

SignedSierraLynn said:
flaneur said:
Me? Read Twilight? Now you've insulted me. :(

So I'm guessing that you aren't a teenage girl? I agree with you. Twilight insults all great vampire novelists. When you read the original Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, Lestat, Twilight leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. I enjoy talking to you but the internet on my phone is cutting out.

I'm actually reading Bram Stoker's Dracula right now. As for IWTV and Lestat, my friend's mother actually did an interview with Anne Rice a while back. Hope to see you around here again. I'm off to bed.

Latest posts

Back