My "Aha moment" today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshinemisa

Reaction score
My "aha" moment came today as I was watching "GCB" (tv show).

Let me explain. Last year I re-joined a dnace group that I used to be a part of(student and volunteer teacher). In particular there was one teacher who would make the lessons not so fun. She was/is basically a "mean" girl. Now I have asked for advice here and many have told me that she is insecure prob. about me coming back (maybe because the other teachers want me to teach again) and that is why she is acting the way she is. I heard what everyone was telling me but, to actually see something similar being played out on tv.... it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I know that to react to the negativity, that is what the "mean" girl wants, a reaction. And I know that I just have to be myself and not react to it, it's hard but, when I go back I will try.

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to listen to me and took the time to give advice. Any other advice on how to deal with this "mean" girl will be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Sending everyone a hug and a kiss!! :)

I watched the premiere of GCB last Sunday on ABC. It was...meh. Her husbands death, hilarious. Now when Leslie Bibb (sorry don't remember her characters name) stood up in the church and said her piece, priceless.

Weird how TV can mirror real life sometimes eh?

Sci-Fi said:
I watched the premiere of GCB last Sunday on ABC. It was...meh. Her husbands death, hilarious. Now when Leslie Bibb (sorry don't remember her characters name) stood up in the church and said her piece, priceless.

Weird how TV can mirror real life sometimes eh?

Amen to that!! (don't know if a woohoo or a yeehaw would fit in with that.) :p

Latest posts

Back