Fixed Poll for the ALL Book Club

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Book do you want?

• Angle of Repose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enders Game

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • As I lay Dying

• American Pastoral

• A Work by Steinbeck

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kafka on the Shore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angle of repose here. But I will read whatever book you guys decide at the end.
umm I dont think we will ALL decide on one single book so maybe if we can get just the majority of the readers to agree on a book it would be nice

I voted on Enders Game, Kafka by the shore, A work by Steinbeck, and as I lay dying.

I've read Kafka on the Shore and a fair few of Steinbeck's novels so I went for American Pastoral as I'd like to read some Roth but any of the others sound good too.

I want to vote for As I lay dying too. it seems interesting but it wouldnt let me vote twice (d)

The Good Citizen said:
I've read Kafka on the Shore and a fair few of Steinbeck's novels so I went for American Pastoral as I'd like to read some Roth but any of the others sound good too.

Roth :cool:

Ledia said:
I want to vote for As I lay dying too. it seems interesting but it wouldnt let me vote twice (d)

Yeah, I was going to say I voted for AILD before I read that we were allowed more than one vote, so we should just imagine an extra vote for American Pastoral, Angle of Repose and Steinbeck. I guess another for AILD, as well.

I voted for:
  • Angle of Repose
  • Enders Game
  • As I Lay Dying
  • American Pastoral
  • A Work by Steinbeck
  • Kafka on the Shore

Alright, so now Angle of Repose and American Pastoral should have 3, and Steinbeck and AILD should have 4.

Latest posts

Back