ALL Book Club: March '12

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, good choice, hope everyone is happy with that.

Flaneur, well done for having the idea and persistence to set this up, ably assisted by Sophia of course. (I would +1 you both but it wont let me at the mo)

So...... who actually owns a copy? Gotta go and buy one now :p

I'm buying my copy via my kindle.

The Good Citizen said:
Cool, good choice, hope everyone is happy with that.

Flaneur, well done for having the idea and persistence to set this up, ably assisted by Sophia of course. (I would +1 you both but it wont let me at the mo)

So...... who actually owns a copy? Gotta go and buy one now :p

You could try a library?

Actually, just went to buy one on ebay and saw the copy of Of Mice and Men that I own had Cannery Row included too, I forgot... so I already have it, ha. :p

so we have a month to read it ??, i will try to find it at my library, if not i,m far from a bookstore, so ill be able to pick it up in 2 weeks...

whispers said:
so we have a month to read it ??, i will try to find it at my library, if not i,m far from a bookstore, so ill be able to pick it up in 2 weeks...

I have it in PDF format, if you want it i can send it to you.

btw guys if you want any pdf format of any book, let me know I may have it :D

Ledia said:
whispers said:

I have it in PDF format, if you want it i can send it to you.

btw guys if you want any pdf format of any book, let me know I may have it :D

Thanks Ledia, i will check the library tonight , and let you know.

I just spent all day in the ER. Reading a textbook and will not feel comfortable reading anything else until I get to at least a little over the halfway point.

Also, here is the roster for our book club (if anyone else wants to join, just say so):

- Flaneur (President)
-Ledia
-SophiaGrace
-TheGoodCitizen
-EstriosVega
-whispers

I finished this yesterday. I know Ledia did as well, Soph is 15% in and The Good Citizen is going to marathon it when he gets a chance.

By the way, I found this book to be very enjoyable (and humorous), especially after the halfway point.

Well I've started it (quick mental sum - I think 15%) but I fell asleep last night and people keep talking to me on the bus and cinema tonight. But soon!

hmmmm.. 24% I'm lagging, but 8 pages on the bus ride home and I'll be level! :p

Latest posts

Back