Forum Enemies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Poguesy

Here's one for ya.

Are there any people on this forum you dislike, or even hate?

No direct information, of course :p

Pretty **** certain I have no dislike for you mate- I've somehow managed to get the Kid to call her cat (formerly known as Saki) Poguesy. He's one goddam cool cat FYI.

I think we all know my answer. There are few members that come to mind who wouldn't mind seeing me cast into the Lake Of Fire due to recent conflict.

Lonely in BC said:
Pretty **** certain I have no dislike for you mate- I've somehow managed to get the Kid to call her cat (formerly known as Saki) Poguesy. He's one goddam cool cat FYI.

Is still very much honoured, Sir :)

Ox Blood said:
This thread won't make anyone paranoid... :p

Was never a hidden intention of mine :p

Pezza said:
I know your answer to that Poguesy, and I'm certain you know mine ;)

Definately ;)

LoneKiller said:
I think we all know my answer. There are few members that come to mind who wouldn't mind seeing me cast into the Lake Of Fire due to recent conflict.

I can believe it :D

Poguesy said:
Lonely in BC said:

Is still very much honoured, Sir :)

Ox Blood said:
This thread won't make anyone paranoid... :p

Was never a hidden intention of mine :p

Pezza said:
I know your answer to that Poguesy, and I'm certain you know mine ;)

Definately ;)

LoneKiller said:

I can believe it :D
Very cute you *******.:p LOL

12549721v1_350x350_Front.jpg

That will happen no matter what forum you are on. No one can get along with everyone all of the time, it's impossible and I've yet to see it.

Well there are some people I don't like but I don't think I can actually feel hate towards someone who I don't even know in person.

Enemies and people I don't like I can deal with its the fickle friendships that get to me.

The only people I dislike are the hypocrites either in real life or online. Dont be one and i'll like you :D

Latest posts

Back