Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life is a bitch.......then u die
yeah... nice nerd sig bro...

I basically got an econo build but I OC the crap out of everything to boost the performance to play any game I want at top performance on my 22" monitor. could be better... but I like squeezing the juice. also cuz im totally nerdy.

I see through marketing... afterall... it is my profession...
Life is a bitch.

but I think Bill Hicks says it better in one of his jokes.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

- Bill Hicks
(03-15-2012, 09:27 PM)chickmagneto Wrote: Everyday is the same thing, I never have things to look forward to. My weekdays are shit coz at school I'm always lonely and then weekends are shit coz I have noone to hang with so I jst ride my longboard by my lonely.
At work I jst mind my own bissiness coz I don't even think half the people there like me. At school I try talking to girls, making friends but I jst fail, I wonder why I keep trying coz everytime its the same result.

Girls only talk to me when they want somethin and the guys jst make jokes about me when I'm around. In class I can't focus coz imalways thinking about how lonely iam and how things used to be before I moved countries.
I try to focus but ten minutes into the lesson I jst drift off.

If u see me walking u wuldnt even think I'm depressed,I'm always smiling but on the inside I'm jst sick of my life.
I'm not suicidal, coz I'm the biggest pussy u'll ever meet.
I jst want a friend and girls who get me. Noone cares what I think or how I'm feeling, everything I say is jst irrelevent to people.

my family is ok, its jst that I got no friends and shit, that's why I'm depressed.
I know that once u hit the bottom it can only get better, but I don't even think I've hit the bottom yet haha.

I guess I gotta push on everyday, that's jst how life is :/
I'm 15 btw

Hang in there and prove everyone wrong, that you are worth someone to get to know. Once you are in the real life, it's not like school, it will be different I promise you. Do you tell your parents what's going on in school? You should talk to someone, it will help. Keep your chin up, those people you talk about making jokes, just remember they have low self esteem and something is missing from their life that they need to put other people down.
You do realize this thread is nearly two years old, don't you?
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(12-18-2013, 06:54 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You do realize this thread is nearly two years old, don't you?

maybe but time is an ilusion
(12-18-2013, 06:54 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You do realize this thread is nearly two years old, don't you?

Marty McFly is not the only one with a delorean.
Life stopped being a bitch in 2012. The word "bitch" was judged to be misogynistic by Bill Clinton and Mike Tyson, so we can't call it that anymore. Life is now a non gender specific pain in the arse.
An island entire of itself.
(03-15-2012, 09:27 PM)chickmagneto Wrote: Everyday is the same thing, I never have things to look forward to. My weekdays are shit coz at school I'm always lonely and then weekends are shit coz I have noone to hang with so I jst ride my longboard by my lonely.
At work I jst mind my own bissiness coz I don't even think half the people there like me. At school I try talking to girls, making friends but I jst fail, I wonder why I keep trying coz everytime its the same result.

Girls only talk to me when they want somethin and the guys jst make jokes about me when I'm around. In class I can't focus coz imalways thinking about how lonely iam and how things used to be before I moved countries.
I try to focus but ten minutes into the lesson I jst drift off.

If u see me walking u wuldnt even think I'm depressed,I'm always smiling but on the inside I'm jst sick of my life.
I'm not suicidal, coz I'm the biggest pussy u'll ever meet.
I jst want a friend and girls who get me. Noone cares what I think or how I'm feeling, everything I say is jst irrelevent to people.

my family is ok, its jst that I got no friends and shit, that's why I'm depressed.
I know that once u hit the bottom it can only get better, but I don't even think I've hit the bottom yet haha.

I guess I gotta push on everyday, that's jst how life is :/
I'm 15 btw

No, life is not always easy but we can overcome our attitudes.
Thank god for your health, there are many not so lucky.
Try being thankful for the small things. Forget about making friends, concentrate on your studies, make a good career for yourself.
Get you mind off of yourself, your listening to a voice in your head that is negative, stop listening to it.

Perhaps a good meditation would help. Try this one at amazon,
"How your mind can keep you well". It works for many, worked miracles for me, I recommend it.

Louise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could another person be happy with your life? howtobealone 57 21,270 03-30-2019, 03:30 AM
Last Post: humourless
  I am afraid of being responsible for my life worthless_loser 9 2,207 12-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Serenity1
  Life as a bald guy ardour 96 46,932 05-11-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: pinocio
Sad Shyness destroying/taking control over my life, help? blendor 13 9,455 10-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: ihabl
  My Life is ruined. Is it worth trying to find the pieces michael2 12 5,878 09-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Forsaken-Knight
  major life choice Major Derp 5 3,099 09-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Peaches
Exclamation Life in American High Schools slendy 5 3,624 09-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Badjedidude
  This is destroying my life Kale 12 5,811 01-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LifeCoachWithL
  Sort of life story (Warning:potentially long text) bystander 2 2,878 06-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Naleena
  I have a pretty unique situation and feel messed up.. (life story) nik8455 2 4,229 01-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Last Post: dreamsurfer