life is a *****.......then u die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickmagneto

Reaction score
Everyday is the same thing, I never have things to look forward to. My weekdays are honeysuckle coz at school I'm always lonely and then weekends are honeysuckle coz I have noone to hang with so I jst ride my longboard by my lonely.
At work I jst mind my own bissiness coz I don't even think half the people there like me. At school I try talking to girls, making friends but I jst fail, I wonder why I keep trying coz everytime its the same result.

Girls only talk to me when they want somethin and the guys jst make jokes about me when I'm around. In class I can't focus coz imalways thinking about how lonely iam and how things used to be before I moved countries.
I try to focus but ten minutes into the lesson I jst drift off.

If u see me walking u wuldnt even think I'm depressed,I'm always smiling but on the inside I'm jst sick of my life.
I'm not suicidal, coz I'm the biggest pussy u'll ever meet.
I jst want a friend and girls who get me. Noone cares what I think or how I'm feeling, everything I say is jst irrelevent to people.

my family is ok, its jst that I got no friends and honeysuckle, that's why I'm depressed.
I know that once u hit the bottom it can only get better, but I don't even think I've hit the bottom yet haha.

I guess I gotta push on everyday, that's jst how life is :/
I'm 15 btw

I know how you feel, reading that reminded me of high school. I won't sit here and say it will get better, it may or may not. You are young and the teenage years and high school can be rough. It's how you deal and what you take from the experience that will help you grow as a person. It's hard for it not to get you down, just don't lose yourself. Friends will come eventually, if you let them.

I felt the same way during school. Focus on your grades. Try to stay positive. People want to be friends with people who are fun/nice to be around, not angry. If you feel like you don't belong or aren't accepted by other people, hang out on this forum and come into the forum chat.

Sci-Fi said:
I know how you feel, reading that reminded me of high school. I won't sit here and say it will get better, it may or may not. You are young and the teenage years and high school can be rough. It's how you deal and what you take from the experience that will help you grow as a person. It's hard for it not to get you down, just don't lose yourself. Friends will come eventually, if you let them.

Corollary: It may or may not get better depending on what you do, and the decisions you take. From personal experience, I was the loner who had no friends, was fat, sat alone, and was angry and depressed inside all the time (managed to hide easily). You've got to change if you want your social experience to change. There is always a reason to why you can't have friends, find that reason. Also, sometimes what happens is that we spend a lot of time "drowning in self-pity", and from there on out all your thoughts, and therefore all your actions will be that of a depressed/not fun/not outgoing person. Get yourself out of that "I'm always alone" mentality; I had that. It is hard to drop that mentality, but dropping it is the key to improving yourself. Personally, the less time I find myself drowning in my own self-pity the more funny, witty, outgoing, and happy-go-lucky person I appear to be. And that, in the end, is what people look for in friends and in girls as a potential boyfriend. ;)

bro you have a long board? awesome.. I just got one recently...

I got the landyatchz switch... I thought it was gonna be easy to get used to cuz I snowboard.. but its kinda tough...

where do you go on your longboard? you have any tips?

****... i just saw the part where you are 15... im 26... lol... sigh...

Spend more time outwards, observing other people and less time inwards. A few other students will have hardly any or no friends and be glad to have someone to talk with. Some might even have shown interest and you've missed it. Others might start talking about a subject you know well, giving you an opportunity to discuss a common interest. People around you might talk and cool comment enter your mind that they'd like. If your focus inwards you'll miss opportunities.

yeah... nice nerd sig bro...

I basically got an econo build but I OC the crap out of everything to boost the performance to play any game I want at top performance on my 22" monitor. could be better... but I like squeezing the juice. also cuz im totally nerdy.

I see through marketing... afterall... it is my profession...

Life is a *****.

but I think Bill Hicks says it better in one of his jokes.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

- Bill Hicks

chickmagneto said:
Everyday is the same thing, I never have things to look forward to. My weekdays are honeysuckle coz at school I'm always lonely and then weekends are honeysuckle coz I have noone to hang with so I jst ride my longboard by my lonely.
At work I jst mind my own bissiness coz I don't even think half the people there like me. At school I try talking to girls, making friends but I jst fail, I wonder why I keep trying coz everytime its the same result.

Girls only talk to me when they want somethin and the guys jst make jokes about me when I'm around. In class I can't focus coz imalways thinking about how lonely iam and how things used to be before I moved countries.

If u see me walking u wuldnt even think I'm depressed,I'm always smiling but on the inside I'm jst sick of my life.
I jst want a friend and girls who get me. Noone cares what I think or how I'm feeling, everything I say is jst irrelevent to people.

my family is ok, its jst that I got no friends and honeysuckle, that's why I'm depressed.
I know that once u hit the bottom it can only get better, but I don't even think I've hit the bottom yet haha.

I'm 15 btw

Hang in there and prove everyone wrong, that you are worth someone to get to know. Once you are in the real life, it's not like school, it will be different I promise you. Do you tell your parents what's going on in school? You should talk to someone, it will help. Keep your chin up, those people you talk about making jokes, just remember they have low self esteem and something is missing from their life that they need to put other people down.

Life stopped being a ***** in 2012. The word "*****" was judged to be misogynistic by Bill Clinton and Mike Tyson, so we can't call it that anymore. Life is now a non gender specific pain in the arse.

chickmagneto said:

I'm 15 btw

No, life is not always easy but we can overcome our attitudes.
Thank god for your health, there are many not so lucky.
Try being thankful for the small things. Forget about making friends, concentrate on your studies, make a good career for yourself.
Get you mind off of yourself, your listening to a voice in your head that is negative, stop listening to it.

Perhaps a good meditation would help. Try this one at amazon,
"How your mind can keep you well". It works for many, worked miracles for me, I recommend it.

Louise

Latest posts

Back