Random Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IambicBlonde

Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, so I placed it here. I've been at this site for two-going-on-three weeks and this forum hasn't really helped me any. To be fair, I'm not sure that it ever could have; plus it's only been three weeks. But for me, reading people's posts are like watching sad movies. I read them and think, oh yeah, I've seen that movie before - it really moved me and made me cry - I've felt something like that; I've been there. But then it's over with and there's me and an empty screen. I keep reading posts, keep viewing other people's movies but it only makes me more depressed. More sad for other people. More lonely. And also a little angry. I read people's situations and grow infuriated how they may take for granted what they DO have. But that's not fair either. Each person's pain is unique and no matter the circumstances one is in, feeling alone is equally awful. Whether it's feeling alone, isolated, underappreciated, abused, etc. I'm sure other people get something out of coming here. This forum is a great place for people. But I spend way too much time here and it just makes me feel worse. What I need is elsewhere. Anyway, I'm not saying this to solicit encouragement or advice. In fact, I'd prefer that no one reply to this. I just need to have wrote it so that it's witnessed by others and I can disown the thought.

Please do not reply to this.

people's lives as movies? ._.

why did you look for a 'lonely life' forum?

IambicBlonde said:
I'd prefer that no one reply to this. I just need to have wrote it so that it's witnessed by others and I can disown the thought.

If this is the case then this belongs in the Diary section.

I just thought I'd tell you since you said that you didn't know where to post this.

Latest posts

Back