An ALL specific confessional

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Good Citizen

I was looking at the member list at all the goings on of various members, because I'd just discovered the button it and well, I'm really nosey. It made me quite self aware, anyone can see what I'm up to at anytime? Urgh... I'm ok sociably but online I'm rubbish, far more self conscious maybe because I haven't frequented them very often. All these bold social online types hugging each other and saying "goo" (I mean what does that mean?? I googled it (no pun) but the urban definition is - "something gooey" well I guessed that much!)

Anyway in an attempt to free myself of some of this weight of inadequacy I thought I would post a short list of some of my ALL phobias/quirks.

I worry my over use of smilies comes across as ingratiating. :)
I like to occasionally root around peoples profiles but worry it will come across as creepy if people notice.
I can't keep up in the Chat Rooms, it make me nauseous.
I'd like to Rep people but once they have repped me it seems sort of false.
Sometimes I read a post I wrote a previous day and think 'god you come across as so self important, get off your soap box'.
I think I must have edited every post I have ever written, if only for spellings.

Feel free to call me a weirdo. :) (there I go again with the smilies ****)

Goo is an emoticon in chat.

And yes, other members can see what you are doing. :D Big brother is always watching you. ;)

I'm joking, I have better things to do than stalk other members.

Sci-Fi said:
Goo is an emoticon in chat.

And yes, other members can see what you are doing. :D Big brother is always watching you. ;)

I'm joking, I have better things to do than stalk other members.

I know Sc-Fi, I could see you reading my thread ;)

If you don't want other members to see what you're doing, you can go to the User CP > Edit Options > Hide me from the Who's Online list.

flaneur said:
If you don't want other members to see what you're doing, you can go to the User CP > Edit Options > Hide me from the Who's Online list.

Yeah cheers, I realised that when you posted earlier and you weren't showing. Ha! (*shuffles off slightly ashamed*)

*evil laughter*

What?

Continue on with your stalking. :)

Am I making you more paranoid yet?

Sci-Fi said:
*evil laughter*
What?
Continue on with your stalking. :)
Am I making you more paranoid yet?

Sometimes its just better not to know sci fi! :)

The Good Citizen said:
I was looking at the member list at all the goings on of various members, because I'd just discovered the button it and well, I'm really nosey. It made me quite self aware, anyone can see what I'm up to at anytime? Urgh... I'm ok sociably but online I'm rubbish, far more self conscious maybe because I haven't frequented them very often. All these bold social online types hugging each other and saying "goo" (I mean what does that mean?? I googled it (no pun) but the urban definition is - "something gooey" well I guessed that much!)

Anyway in an attempt to free myself of some of this weight of inadequacy I thought I would post a short list of some of my ALL phobias/quirks.

I like to occasionally root around peoples profiles but worry it will come across as creepy if people notice.
Sometimes I read a post I wrote a previous day and think 'god you come across as so self important, get off your soap box'.
I think I must have edited every post I have ever written, if only for spellings.

I laughed and laughed at this. :p Im sorry, lol. It was just so funny. Thanks for that.

EveWasFramed said:
The Good Citizen said:

I laughed and laughed at this. :p Im sorry, lol. It was just so funny. Thanks for that.

Goo! (is that right !? ) Ah thanks Eve.

Screw it I'm gonna rep you, to hell with it. ;)

John always shows his age, you can just view his profile to see it. :D

TGC everyone is going to think you are stalking them now. "In your tent I will silently creep"

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not watching you..."

Hey, its a useful tool to determine age, gender and location should the thread require it (plus relationship history, financial status and inside leg measurement).

See no smilies. Progress...

I confess that I stalk you people. You dont get to know when or why.
The hiding member option is my enemy. Prevents me from stalking effeciently some members. it must be removed!

Hiding member icon?

I don't really stalk anyone. I'm not close or interested in anyone enough to do that. When I see a new person post something interesting I might go back and look at their intro post to see who they are, but that's about it. Oh and I really suck at chatroom interaction so I miss out on that too.

Other confessions. I know that lately I've been angry and probably harsh towards some people on here. I don't really mean to be, it's just the mood I've been in for the last few months. Unsatisfied and fed up with a lot of things. So, people can just pm me if I say something out of line to them. I usually don't mean it. I've written out and deleted a lot of posts because of this but some still slip through.

I also feel like people might have a negative opinion of me in general on here. But other times I decide that most people probably have no opinion of me at all because I'm not really a regular and don't really enter the minds of anyone here. I'd prefer the second one to the first though.

-I like to stalk members of the forum. If I stalk you, I will probably read everything you've posted.
-Some of the guys here are actually very crush worthy and don't realize how attractive they are.
-I really appreciate the friends and well-wishers I have here. You guys make my boring days much less boring.
- I secretly hope some day shesafrozenfire will go on Master Chef. :p

- I am friends with very few people here
- I get a social sense of belonging from ALL
-ALL crushed me inside once and I have been different since
- ALL is my home

Latest posts

Back