Refilling Ink Cartridges As Opposed To Buying New Ones

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey.:)

I was just wondering if refilling my ink cartridges as opposed to buying new ones is better than springing for new ones. I have an HP "All-In-One" printer. HP warns us not to get refills, but to purchase new ones. They could just be saying that because they would rather you buy their ink, right?

Thanks for viewing.

I don't get refills, can't be bothered. If you have an older printer that is no longer under warranty I don't think it would matter as much. I've heard of them not preforming as well but that's one persons opinion. They've gotten cheaper over time.

Sci-Fi said:
I don't get refills, can't be bothered. If you have an older printer that is no longer under warranty I don't think it would matter as much. I've heard of them not preforming as well but that's one persons opinion. They've gotten cheaper over time.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Most of my printing is just words in black ink anyway. Someone told me once that using "Fast Draft" is a good way to save on black ink.

I also have a HP printer and I buy new cartridges when the ink is over. I only use the black ink. As Sci-Fi said, they got cheaper over time (even here, in Bucharest).

Latest posts

Back