Is this an eating disorder? Answers?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blue_Eyed_Symphony

I don't eat for days the when I do eat, I eat a lot. Then I don't eat for days again. It's not that I'm afraid of gaining weight nor is it that I don't like overweight people. I just don't like to eat. I think it's my depression. BLAH SO MUCH IS WRONG WITH ME! I blame Hitler.

It sounds like depression to me, too. I have suffered from depression for most of my life, and sometimes I will go off eating and at other times I will binge eat. Not eating for days is not good, though. Could you maybe try and make yourself eat something, however small a portion, just to keep your physical health from going down too much?

Could be an eating disorder, have you been like that for long ?

I've always been like that, i dont feel hunger, the only way i know i have to eat, is when i start feeling faint... i can go for 3 days. But now i find i am developping other problems.. low blood sugar, makes me very shaky, moody, snappy and nausious. I start sweating and have to sit, or lay down right away.

So now i keep healthy juices or smoothies on hand and '' force myself to at least have one a day...
I do like food and eat well when i am reminded to. It is much worse when i'm alone

Could be an eating disorder.....or could be depression making you act out in that way.....or making you disinterested in food.......get it checked out.

If I were you, I would blame Hitler as well.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
I don't eat for days the when I do eat, I eat a lot. Then I don't eat for days again. It's not that I'm afraid of gaining weight nor is it that I don't like overweight people. I just don't like to eat. I think it's my depression. BLAH SO MUCH IS WRONG WITH ME! I blame Hitler.

Could be your depression.

But I blame Obama. :p

Ya i blame it on Hitler too... i'm away from home right now, but i beleive i have a bit of info about it in my papers, let you know when i find it. Buut i would get checked out also, depression is a possibility.

Latest posts

Back