Worst Video Games Of All Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't read the full list but as long as it has Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties, Rise of the Robots and Pitfighter in there then I'm a happy bunny.

Hey man, don't mess with "Plumbers...", that's a classic!! has brought many lulz in this earth!! :p

95% movie videogames suck too.

Some of the games that are bad are at least funny, honestly I see some value on that. They say "Virtual Bart" is bad but I'd rather play that than Twilight Princess cuz the blur in that game makes me wanna puke (I'm serious!...). It depends on the players taste.

Felix said:
Hey man, don't mess with "Plumbers...", that's a classic!! has brought many lulz in this earth!! :p

Some of the games that are bad are at least funny, honestly I see some value on that. They say "Virtual Bart" is bad but I'd rather play that than Twilight Princess cuz the blur in that game makes me wanna puke (I'm serious!...). It depends on the players taste.
Yeah, I'm with you on the movie games sucking.

LoneKiller said:
Felix said:

Yeah, I'm with you on the movie games sucking.

is like they don't even try =___=

Sweet, I've only played one of the games on that list, MK:SF which was a terrible game. They need to add Sonic Unleashed to that list and The Bouncer which was much to short of a game and not even that fun.

I think the worst video game ever is the SIMS franchise, Ive tried playing it and I just end up asking the question Why?

Well I tried to load the site, but since paying for my internet a few hours ago, it has been crap. Ironic eh? It's like they don't want me to pay for their services. Anyway, to TRY and stay on topic, I am going to say that the worst game I ever saw and still own is Billy Hatchet And The Giant Egg. I played it for about 10 minutes before giving up. I didn't buy it by the way. Was bought for me.

Latest posts

Back