sick twisted mind games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i added guy for while he I was trying cheer him I said nothing to bring on this reaction he starting calling me names and degrading me and demoralize me I did nothing to bring this .it hard to explain
he said he didn't know me and yet he added other strangers and said nothing and kept them all very pretty girls and young .
he acted like psycho on line to me for no reason then week he added girl he didn't know he did not do that to her.how strange he pick me to do this by way acting upset well 2 weeks later I saw him photo laughing he head off not once of remorse for he said or what so I knew he was playing mind games and it was all act .

he blocked me 2 days later I did nothing wrong .my sister said was talking him he said some thing odd he said how eerie
like it was some thing like this he "this is not "name" on Facebook and blocked her as well .i notice he did not do others online he likes

but all year he has been blocking me and unblocking me all year round .he psycho and not me he made out I was nut when he is nut

he sick mind twisted to do that kind stuff to some one who did nothing to him all because he did not like me .acting like unwell and playing viscous cruel mind games to start laughing about it week later such sick guy and top of low life player that what he called himself .how well he did not do that others how well he pick on me he was also liing to me since 1st day I added him then I though about that was all stage to get rid of me because I nothing provoke such cruel viscous reaction it did not make sence

this question takes though intellect and some psychology as well
so simple answers are not good enough

I'm sorry he hurt your feelings.

If a guy degrades you for no reason, much less continually, this is not someone worth your time and you should block him.
You are a human being like anyone else. I've read a few of your posts and I understand that you're very hurt.

I think the best thing for you to try and do right now is to forget about men. Focus on yourself. Find all the reasons why you should love yourself before you even bother worrying about anything some other guy has to say.

People in general can be cruel. Male or Female. I'm sorry for the pain you've been dealt in your life and I hope that one day you can work through it and feel more at ease.

We've all dealt with pain at some point in our lives. Just try and remember at the end of the day that you're a human being and that means you're capable of being wanted and loved one day. Just focus on making yourself the best "you," you can be, before you worry about anything else.

Dark_Poet said:
I'm sorry he hurt your feelings.

If a guy degrades you for no reason, much less continually, this is not someone worth your time and you should block him.
You are a human being like anyone else. I've read a few of your posts and I understand that you're very hurt.

I think the best thing for you to try and do right now is to forget about men. Focus on yourself. Find all the reasons why you should love yourself before you even bother worrying about anything some other guy has to say.

People in general can be cruel. Male or Female. I'm sorry for the pain you've been dealt in your life and I hope that one day you can work through it and feel more at ease.

We've all dealt with pain at some point in our lives. Just try and remember at the end of the day that you're a human being and that means you're capable of being wanted and loved one day. Just focus on making yourself the best "you," you can be, before you worry about anything else.

he did play sick mind games he was mean thing will i tell how i know because i saw him photo 2 weeks laughing his head off if he was hurt as he was he would not be laughing head off with huge grin.he played with my sister head too now that's not on she 15 years old . week later he add new girl and seem got out he so called bad mood by the way all sick act all act cheap low act . this guy reminds of me joker all smiling
huge grin on face all the whole only twisted person does some thing that sick and twisted he right narcistt too . i have meet guys who play mind games but i knew them but this was new to me. i though i was making friend he had no intention be friends .he called me names called me old woman and cougar and jerk i could keep going if i did not log off he would have verbal abuse for another 20 minutes if i did not go away that bit i don't understand i did nothing to him only point out he was standoffish
he was nice person and nice looking just cheer him up he turned very ugly on i saw face pure hatred its all sick act .

now that just dark sick evil .pure evil

Then he really wasn't worth your time.

I think what might be really wonderful for you to do, is to make a journal or just write saying all the things that hurt you write now.
Then you can tear the note up afterwords. No one has to see it.

You have a lot of hurt inside of you, until you find a way to let it out, you may always hurt. You have to learn to forgive these "men," who weren't really men to begin with. A man is not someone who simply degrades a woman because she doesn't look or act a certain way. A man is someone who holds doors for you, someone who wants to hear your cries. You unfortunately dealt with children.

There are many ways to try and let out the suffering that's inside of you. I implore you to find a constructive manner to do so.
I will list a few methods that my therapist has mentioned to me so that I could let my own suffering go and learn to forgive.
Just remember that forgiveness doesn't happen overnight, but its a powerful thing.

1. Scream - Just scream the anger out. I know it sounds silly, but it helps some people
2. Beat up a pillow or something soft - Pretend you're hitting your pain and just let it have it
3. Write it out - Just make a letter saying all the ways you've been hurt than rip it to shreds and set your pain free
4. Make a picture - Draw something to represent all the hurt inside of you, then take darts of poke holes or whatever you like

I think a really wonderful gift you can give yourself right now is love.
Tell yourself that you love yourself once every day. Even if you don't mean it. Look in the mirror once a day and tell yourself that you're beautiful. Even if you don't mean it.

There doesn't exist one person in this world who doesn't have at least one nice thing about them. That includes you.
I'm not even going to try and pretend that you have a long and difficult road ahead of you, but just keep fighting and one day you will have the life you dream. To simply give up and die is only letting those that hurt you continue to hurt you.

Take care or yourself and thanks for listening :)

You should probably just try to forget about him completely.
This guy doesn't want to talk to you. Whatever the reason is doesn't really matter.
Continuing to try and connect with him is only bringing you more pain.
You should figure out what you really want. From your past posts it seems
that you gravitate towards people who will reject you. Once or twice picking the jerks
is unlucky. But picking the ones who treat you badly every time shows a habit.
I think you recognize you need a little help with this. That does not make you crazy.
Everybody needs a little help sometimes.
Check into talking to a therapist. If money is an issue there is assistance available in
the U.S.- (Not sure where you are from.)

I'm sorry this guy's such an ******* to you love, I am. The best thing to do, honestly, is forget him, just ignore him. He's one of those pricks who loves the attention. Do not give it to him. Don't give him the time of day. You need to try to let him go. He's no good for you, trust me.

Just let him go

I thought that I might also share something with you to help you understand that you're not alone.
I hope you don't mind.

When I was in Junior High, there was this girl I thought was really pretty. She didn't know me, and I didn't know her. One day I decided to walk up to her and hand her a note. The note was nothing special, it just said that I liked her and the usual stuff.

After I handed her the note, I walked off to my group. The girl and some of her friends came up to the group and she asked who the note was from. I told her it was from me. The girl and all her friends erupted into laughter. They told more friends and they started laughing as well. Everyone who laughed at me was female.

Then the girls Aunt happened to be subbing that day and was walking near us. One of the girl's friends ran up to the Aunt and explained what happened. The girls Aunt looked at me with a disgusted face as if I was diseased and uttered, "Oh God!"

There used to be this girl who whenever I had the misfortune of sitting next to her on the bus, she would smile and feel good about herself as she tore me to shreds by telling me I'm ugly and fat all the time. there was a girl one time that gave me a massage just to feel if I was as fat as I looked before.

I'm not saying this to be cute or anything. I just mean that girls have been mean to me as well. Everyone has had a bad day sometimes. I don't blame girls or women though. I'm afraid of girls, but I'm also working through it.

Not all women will be ugly or mean to me. In fact, if this website is any indication, girls on here have been really nice to me.
I just wanted to share a little with you and let you know that you're not alone when it comes to bad experiences.

Just remember, you can take those things that hurt you, and grow from it!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Its cliche, but it's also true. ;)

Take care and thanks for listening.

kaetic said:
You should probably just try to forget about him completely.
This guy doesn't want to talk to you. Whatever the reason is doesn't really matter.
Continuing to try and connect with him is only bringing you more pain.
You should figure out what you really want. From your past posts it seems
that you gravitate towards people who will reject you. Once or twice picking the jerks
is unlucky. But picking the ones who treat you badly every time shows a habit.
I think you recognize you need a little help with this. That does not make you crazy.
Check into talking to a therapist. If money is an issue there is assistance available in
the U.S.- (Not sure where you are from.)

You should probably just try to forget about him completely. not so easy because i did nothing wrong he goes with happy smile on his face
This guy doesn't want to talk to you. Whatever the reason is doesn't really matter.= yes i don't know why he doesn't want to talk to me he never meet me or seen me i am not even his nationally or in same country as him so makes no sence
Continuing to try and connect with him is only bringing you more pain. i did add him back because i know now what game he playing
You should figure out what you really want. From your past posts= it seems nothing to help i am always back at square 1
that you gravitate towards people who will reject you. Once or twice picking the jerks =yes this is habit i can not break i have been trying that i added him because he was nice guy because he had 600 friends assumed he was nice
is unlucky. But picking the ones who treat you badly every time shows a habit. yes i do all the time no answer to my problem i tried every thing to solve but can't same thing happen over and over again
the U.S.- (Not sure where you are from.) = i am from ireland its island
[/color]
[/color]

Are you seriously starting up with the Facebook guy again?

I'm closing this thread since you already have one or more about the exact same thing. If you want to bring this up again please find those threads you've already posted about this guy and bump them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back