hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteSky

Reaction score
Hey alonelylife,

I never have been able to describe myself properly. I'm an uni student, male, 20 years old (21 this July). I enjoy sports, computer games, and reading.
My favourite colour is sky blue. I recently found out that I prefer winter over summer. I like listening to all kinds of music.. my latest obsession is Drunk by Ed Sheeran.
Some say i'm an introvert, others say otherwise.

Not really sure why I've decided to register to this forum. I think I just want someone to talk to. I've always been the kind of guy who doesn't mind being alone
.. never really caring whether or not I had company. For some reason, these past 6 months have been different for me. Maybe I've changed.
Maybe it has something to do with my recent failed relationship (it seems to be the cause of most things in life).
Or maybe i'm just going through a phase, and next week i'll suddenly feel better.

In any case, I hope I can get to know you (whoever is reading this) and talk to you over the course of my stay here.
Oh and I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia.

Hey there, welcome to the forum! :)

What do you study at uni? Why do you prefer winter over summer? :)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Hi thanks for the welcome :D.
I'm studying computer science right now, programming and all that.
I prefer winter because for some reason I sweat really easily ever since I was young. I step out into the sun for 5 minutes and I start sweating lol. It kinda sucks cause I like playing sports outdoor..
So yeah, winter is nice and cool for me.

whiteSky said:
I prefer winter because for some reason I sweat really easily ever since I was young. I step out into the sun for 5 minutes and I start sweating lol. It kinda sucks cause I like playing sports outdoor..

I can imagine the Aussie winters as being quite comfortable :D What kind of outdoor sports do you like?

Welcome! I used to prefer Winter too. Yet, i have to admit that Spring suddenly begins to fascinate me!

Peter Lorre said:
whiteSky said:

I can imagine the Aussie winters as being quite comfortable :D What kind of outdoor sports do you like?

I'm actually enrolled in the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. I'm in Australia right now because i'm on an exchange program for 2 semesters.. So yeah.. compared to the winters in Canada, Aussie winters are very comfortable. (I'm not actually Australian haha)

I like playing football (or soccer, as some people call it) and tennis.

Again, thanks for the welcome everyone!

Latest posts

Back