My life, advice?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely_men

Reaction score
I just find this forum and Im new.

(Sorry for bad english)

Im male, 23 yrs old.

So heres my life... I feel now that I was all my life in some hurry and that i have mised a lot of things... I was devoted to much to school, to my work, now studying... To some extend I was feeling completed and ok based just on my professional life, and my sucess. Becuase there are always thinkg to be done, around school, exams, other things and so on...

A couple years ago I was starting to feel very lonely...a professional life is not so much of interest to me like before. I feel like i need a girl, I love life which I didnt had ever. I must say that I never had a girlfrend before, but there was girls that I liked. I never asked girl to go out with me, I was just to shy... Now Im not that shy but I dont know what to do...what to expect... I have no experiences...

I have mother and father and now Im surprised that they never asked me do i like some girls, have you had sex, or girlfriends, i never had that kind of stuff talking to my parents, and no one...

Im 23 yrs old, have one friend that I can say am close to, and one more that I know since childhood but Im now so close to him now...and thats it, i havent had female friends. I think its maybe my personality that dont attract people...

All of this thinking started 2 years before when i saw and talked just a little to one girl that i find very attractive to me, i would say that i was in love on first sight even i know that that isnt possible. I was saw her in library where she was studing something, I think it was law. She talked to me, she asked is it free seat acros me to sit, I said its free, you can sit. She smile and sit down, and we talked a little... And I was so attracted to her, like magnet, but I was shy to talk more with her and to ask her for her number and so on... I saw her a couple time more and then never saw her again. I think now and regret that I didnt do something more because I liked her, why I didnt show my interest to her... And that is hounting me now...

And now im virgin, never had courage to be with girl, dont know how would girl react if I tell her that im virgin in 23, I never had a relationship... ..?
I feel much better now that i have write this here. And thank to all that read this.

You'd be surprised how accepting some people would be. There might be some initial surprise to a girl that you are still a virgin, but to most it probably won't matter. They really don't care how many men you've slept with. It's becoming more common as more people open up about it.

Just open up more, take that leap.

Welcome to the forum.

It seems like you'd need and advice from someone with some experiece in this field and I'm not the right person ( since I'm 22 and I'm a virgin too ).
But I think that girls won't mind that you're still a virgin.
I mean thinking about it ... I would be kind of glad to be the first person to touch the boy I love that way.

:)

I say it is best to work hard and get your livelihood established before you pursue romance. Because being established in some way is a real turn on for women. Plus now you do not have to worry about any woman manipulating you to be more suitable to her goals. She has to take you as you are. You will find that with money and a home dating is much easier.

Wow, thank you for your answers and support. :)
I really liked your advices.

I feel very confused and lonely about lot of things when it comes to relationships of any kind... Im trying to find some theory on the internet but I cant find it. I dont know how to start, what to do, how to aproach to girl, what to offer, what to expect? I dont even know what to do with her if she says that she want to go out with me.

Yes, Im student, I dont have income, but how other guys are going on date and have girls?
Im sure that dating and romance would be better when I have my money and home, but should I wait until i finish studying and then go out with girls or should I start now?

I finally Acknowledge to myself my real situation, I feel very lonely, and confused, dont know what am I going to do, there is so many question that I dont have anybody to ask...

I never been close to my parents, they never ask me how am I doing, hows your life, whats going on, never had that kind of conversations with them. They didnt teached me life, I had to descover all by myself. Since 17 years i left home to go to school that is not in my town. But in the other hand they are good people and they support me financial, thats all.

Now Im thinking what kind of type girl I like. What means type, is it energy that someone have, for example, if a girl have high ambition or low ambition, or she goes to club every weekend or day? What means someones type?

@AFrozenSoul you say that she could manipulate with me, should I manipulate with her, i mean should i seek girl that have low self esteam? I have low self esteam.

What I meant is that if you have an established career path and choice that is successful. A female might be less likely to try and influence you choices. If you were still a college student a female might try and influence your career choices. You do not have to worry about that.

Relationships are scary, for some people it comes easier, others have to work at it. Just go for someone you are attracted to, someone you feel comfortable approaching and talking to. Like that girl you met in the library once, she picked to sit near you and talk to you. Obviously she must have felt you seemed like an approachable guy to talk to. So you have to have something working for you or she wouldn't have bothered.

Latest posts

Back