Bob's Beach

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Arctor

This is my beach, where I welcome my friends to come hang out, play in the water, have a bbq, or just relax under the warm sun as the tide moves in. Feel free to come here and do whatever your heart desires, so long as it's not disruptive to the tranquility of my beach.

I'm picturing a large, horseshoe shaped bay that looks something like this:
HorseShoeBayBowen1.jpg
, only there is a large, rocky island further out that a person can swim to in about 5-10 minutes. The island has caves for hiding in, and a cliff for diving. That's the general description, but guests are welcome to add extensions or more details if they so wish. I only ask that all buildings be kept to a minimum size, appear rustic in nature and serve a specific and communal function, such as an outdoor bar, snack shack or volleyball court. All other additions should be natural formations of the land.

So that being said...

*Bob strolls down to the beach in his swimming trunks and a white tank top sporting a mexican beer company logo. He looks around, then looks up and lets the rays from the setting sun warm his face a little. He finds a flat patch of sand and begins to look for rocks with which to build a fire pit.*

*Barbaloot conquers the Western half of the beach and builds a fortress amongst the rocks from which she will launch future attacks - be warned*

Please disregard anything Barbaloot says in here. She's not part of the beach community as she got confused about the directions and ended up sitting alone in a fortress on some other beach by herself.

Barbaloot said:
*Barbaloot conquers the Western half of the beach and builds a fortress amongst the rocks from which she will launch future attacks - be warned*

*sneaks into barba's fortress and conquers her............. We are one now*

(goo)

Dreams do come true :eek:

Now Jen and I will watch you all from the fortress... carry on. (d)

*Bob assembles the remaining rocks needed to build the fire pit, lays them out in a circle on the flat part of the sand and begins to collect firewood, as well as the needed components to build a roasting spit.*

*sits on the roof of the fortress and gets out her trusty slingshot*

Lost Drifter wanders around drawing pictures of penguins in the sand and debating whether or not to tell the others about the hatch when he comes across a conch shell and thinks we need to establish a democracy.

lord-of-the-flies.jpg

*uses slingshot to shoot down ducks for Bob to roast on his spit*

*Begins mindfulness meditation exercises, focusing on the crashing of overlapping waves. Feels slightly threatened by towering fortress in the distance. Wonders why there's popcorn on the ground*

My fortress is staying. And here is what it looks like:

HorseShoeBayBowen1.jpg

A permanent fixture on the beach. Carry on.

Barbaloot said:
My fortress is staying. And here is what it looks like:

HorseShoeBayBowen1.jpg

A permanent fixture on the beach. Carry on.

Bob and Lonely agree that above fortress is a blight to to the previous tranquility, honesty, and peacefulness of the land.

Lonely is tasked with ridding the land of the abomination, a project he is so willing (and capable) to take on. Anything you build, I can unbuild!

Abomination :club: Lonely

Ak5 munched popcorn and looked on with delight......

Plan:

1. Drop popcorn kernels on fortress
2. Radiate area
3. Popcorn kernels explode!!
4. Fortress = rubble

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back