good morning!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aka

Reaction score
After lurking a little I decided to join this forum. First of all I have to apologize for my english. I guess you can understand what I want to say, but there could be problems with my grammar sometimes :rolleyes:.
Some basic data about me: I am male, 22 years old and from Germany. More precisely I'm from Bavaria, that makes some different :D. But at the moment I'm living in North Rhine-Westphalia for studying geosciences. In my free time I like to go jogging, photographing (maybe I will put some of my photographs to the "Express Yourself"-forum), hiking or sitting in front of my computer and do nothing. During the last few weeks, doing nothing was my main activity. I don't think I'm more lonely then the average people, but I'm lack in social contacts and looking forward to find some people I can talk to.
Greetings from Germany an have a nice day!

Willkommen as Pezza said! I know a bit Deutsch myself... Anyhow, geosciences are interesting! Especially know with the so called "rare earth elements". Enjoy your stay here Herr aka!

Latest posts

Back