Are You Silly?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
I dance like an idiot at random. I egyptian walk when going from one room to another. I have a billion nicknames for my sister, all having the word "poop" in them. I yell at the TV and rap old school when I'm playing video games (what?! It centers me!). I freak out at fictional characters I don't like and I make weird sounds when I blunder.

PLEASE tell me you guys do or say silly things too! :p
(So I don't feel like an idiot...)

I baby talk to my animals all the time. I sing songs to them with their names replacing the lyrics and make up songs for them too. I have a million + names for each of them. I call my husband things like "poopybear" and "kitten farts" just to annoy him.

That's all I can think of for now, I often think I'd be pretty mortified if my neighbors have ever heard me :p

I talk to the dog.

I stay in the bathroom for an hour or so just for the hell of it.

I stalk my cat.

Barbaloot said:
I baby talk to my animals all the time. I sing songs to them with their names replacing the lyrics and make up songs for them too. I have a million + names for each of them. I call my husband things like "poopybear" and "kitten farts" just to annoy him.

That's all I can think of for now, I often think I'd be pretty mortified if my neighbors have ever heard me :p

Kitten farts!! xD I think I shall call someone kitten farts :cool:

I talk to myself a lot. I talk to animals (stray dogs/cats, my boss' cat, our pets, etc) I stare at my face in the mirror til my face would look weird and creepy and it would scare me. The rest are best to be kept :D

I speak in really silly voices when I'm bored and no one is there, usually to the dog. Sometimes just because.

I sing like I think I'm really good (totally not), especially in the car. (because somehow I sound better while driving?)

I play with my food. Make up stories for the goldfish crackers or whatnot. It was a normal day in the kitchen until lunch. . .

. . . yeah pretty childish. hehe.

Oh and also I tease my dog by pretending to chew on his chew toys.

Ledia said:
kitten farts sounds cute

Dog yawns are superior to kitten farts in terms of cuteness. Though dog flatulence typically smells like a toxic gas leak and is not cute in the slightest :\

TheSolitaryMan said:
Ledia said:
kitten farts sounds cute

Dog yawns are superior to kitten farts in terms of cuteness. Though dog flatulence typically smells like a toxic gas leak and is not cute in the slightest :\

Idk, when the dog farts and then looks around like wtf was that. I think that's pretty darn cute.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Ledia said:
kitten farts sounds cute

I mean the name.

I invent crazy songs when i drive with the kids
I also invent stories and dialogs about the people we see on the street.
I often pretends i'm a princess, and make people call me ''your highness'' even at work
I will cry and invent stories of how my life is horrible when telemarketers call.
I make funny voices and pretend i am confused, (only around friends and family)

I've been known to do some random popping and locking.
I often have drawn out conversations/debates with myself, often out loud.
I call my cat a wide variety of nonsensical nicknames.
Have you seen my face?

Latest posts

Back