New forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is great and we have 14 forums all together which means its no longer 13. 13 is a unlucky number so having 14 has to be better :)

Suggesters on which topics from off topic should be moved hear are welcome

Yah, to the new newness, it still has that new forum smell:p

I suggest we move:

What are you listening to?
The Sports Thread
Saddest and happiest songs in the world...
Horror Films
Who watches Anime (Japanese anime)
The Classics Relived
Favorite movie of all time?
Last Film You Saw
Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken(Photography is entertainment, right?)
FUNNY PICTURES!!!(Funny pictures still entertainment, right?)

Maybe:

addicted to the internet
i hate cell phones
word association game (*Because I guess since it's a word GAME, it's entertainment*)

I propose the word association game have it's own section. Better yet, it's own forum. (That was a joke... a I-just-woke-up-and-feel-like-I've-just-been-torn-from-the-womb joke).

ha well, with over 1000 posts it's prolly got more than some of the forums.

I'm waiting for the day it has more views than the 'Let's See the Faces' thread. The way I see it, it's a race between the tortoise and the hare all over again. Faces is the hare....it looks fancy... it has fast bursts of speed and everyone thinks it'll win the race. Word Association Game (WAG) is the tortoise. It plotters along... works very hard to get where it needs to go...it is slower, but more CONSISTANT... it has stamina. That's why it has my bet.

OR

Faces is a storm cloud, - your Cumulonimbus. It is big and imposing... lots of flashy lighting, thunder, hail and other special effects. Short but heavy downpours... flash flooding. It'll cut electicity.... electricute you while you play golf and/or attempt to create a time machine... it'll be dramatic.. but it's over very fast... unless it has friends nearby. Whereas, WAG is the good ole nimbostratus. Once it sets in with rain, it just keeps going and going seemingly forever. Again, STAMINA. It's in no hurry... just like the WAG. And it could just rain forever if it wanted to... I mean, why not? And if the rain doesn't work, it'll just start snowing forever and you won't be able to have a picnic EVER AGAIN! Can you imagine that??? A world without picnics??

diamond-dancer said:
I'm waiting for the day it has more views than the 'Let's See the Faces' thread. The way I see it, it's a race between the tortoise and the hare all over again. Faces is the hare....it looks fancy... it has fast bursts of speed and everyone thinks it'll win the race. Word Association Game (WAG) is the tortoise. It plotters along... works very hard to get where it needs to go...it is slower, but more CONSISTANT... it has stamina. That's why it has my bet.

OR

Faces is a storm cloud, - your Cumulonimbus. It is big and imposing... lots of flashy lighting, thunder, hail and other special effects. Short but heavy downpours... flash flooding. It'll cut electicity.... electricute you while you play golf and/or attempt to create a time machine... it'll be dramatic.. but it's over very fast... unless it has friends nearby. Whereas, WAG is the good ole nimbostratus. Once it sets in with rain, it just keeps going and going seemingly forever. Again, STAMINA. It's in no hurry... just like the WAG. And it could just rain forever if it wanted to... I mean, why not? And if the rain doesn't work, it'll just start snowing forever and you won't be able to have a picnic EVER AGAIN! Can you imagine that??? A world without picnics??

That made way more sense then I feel it should have to me:p

Go WAG only about 9,000 views left till you beat Let's See The Faces one, you can do it, just keep on raining/snowing!!!:D

Lost in the Oilfield said:
:( 13 is my lucky number... honestly it is.... but more posting space is fun WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I don't think 13 is unlucky either!

Latest posts

Back