One Month Streak

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Today marks my first month streak of positive thoughts. Every bad thought of "Oh, I'll always be lonely" and "I'll never have friends or a girlfriend" were immediately shot down! :D

I'm confident this streak of a happy-go-lucky mood will continue, and will remain even when I'm back in school. :)

Good for you.
thumbsup_2-1kkdh18.gif

I read one month steak to. This thread is a lie what's going on where's my steak!!

A whole month, that is quite a success, I wish best of luck to you for it to remain a long time

I gotta admit, I only clicked on this thread because I thought you said, "One-Month STEAK."

I was all excited about seeing some moldy meat.

But this is cool too.

Congrats. :p

Lol guys, but thanks. :)

Staying positive without friends is a hard thing, but being positive is the only way to gain friends isn't it?

Ak5 said:

Staying positive without friends is a hard thing, but being positive is the only way to gain friends isn't it?

Stop saying that you have a friend I'm here for you

Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

I'm just glad I'm able to be confident and stay positive at the end of the day, despite being alone.

But anyway, I do have you. :p

Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

I'm just glad I'm able to be confident and stay positive at the end of the day, despite being alone.

But anyway, I do have you. :p
Your not alone you dick wad lol.

Latest posts

Back