Picture Perfect

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Cheese is Your Favorite?

• Cheddar

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mozzarella

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Feta

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Swiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gouda

• Processed

• Cream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Head

• None, cheese is evil

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Lost in the Oilfield

Reaction score
Yay a new forum!

Ok... here's something I think will be entertaining... it's sort of like a game.

I recently went into my User Control Panel (up near top of this window there's "User CP") click that... then go down to Manage Attachments...

This shows all the attachments you have uploaded and some stats on them... I was shocked to see that this attachment has had 2602 downloads! Which is about twice as many downloads as all my other attachments combined :p...

Anyway, just thought if people would check out theirs, and post their most downloaded attachment here it would be interesting to see them all :)

My most downloaded:
attachment.php

2602 downloads :eek: Are you sure, That's a lot of downloads. I only have one lol and that's my pick I posted of my self in lets see the faces. But I normally use photobucket to post picks and stuff so that's why.

I would post it but am sure you all don't wont to see my ugly mug again lol

bluey said:
2602 downloads :eek: Are you sure, That's a lot of downloads. I only have one lol and that's my pick I posted of my self in lets see the faces. But I normally use photobucket to post picks and stuff so that's why.

I would post it but am sure you all don't wont to see my ugly mug again lol

lol, yep... up to 2609 :)
I suppose people may be taking it for use on other forums or whatever... Family Guys is pretty popular stuff... That's my favorite gif of Peter... he's so dense... that image just sort of sums up Peter Griffin's character in a nutshell :p

Oooh I never thought of that... lots of people probably don't bother uploading attachments directly to this forum... I'm to lazy to go log in to my website and upload them there, so it's easier for me to just use the Add Attachment option at the bottom of this page when I can :)

diamond-dancer said:
WHERE IS THE BRIE CHEESE OPTION?????

Oh, didn't you get the memo?

The deadline for submissions was two hours ago! I was sure everyone had received the memorandum and all the submissions were made... I'm sorry DD but you'll have to wait for the next cheese poll to nominate Brie :p

Lost in the Oilfield said:
diamond-dancer said:
WHERE IS THE BRIE CHEESE OPTION?????

Oh, didn't you get the memo?

The deadline for submissions was two hours ago! I was sure everyone had received the memorandum and all the submissions were made... I'm sorry DD but you'll have to wait for the next cheese poll to nominate Brie :p

The submissions are in, and I've been nominated to kick your arse!

Don't kick the messengers arse!

I blame it on the fact that there doesn't seem to be an edit button on the poll :p

The wheels of the machine are in motion and I'm afraid I can't do anything about it except laugh. Muhahaha XD

The French may hate me though for omitting their many, many cheeses :S

I'll attempt to vindicate by posting them now :)

* Abondance
* Beaufort
* Bleu d'Auvergne (AOC, Auvergne)
* Bleu des Causses
* Bleu du Haut-Jura, de Gex, de Septmoncel
* Bleu du Vercors
* Brie de Meaux
* Brie de Melun
* Brocciu Corse or Brocciu
* Cancoillotte
* Cantal or Fourme de Cantal or Cantalet (AOC, Auvergne)
* Camembert de Normandie
* Chabichou du Poitou
* Chaource
* Chevrotin
* Comté
* Crottin de Chavignol ou Chavignol
* Emmental de Savoie
* Emmental français est-central
* Époisses de Bourgogne
* Fourme d'Ambert or Fourme de Montbrison (AOC, Auvergne)
* Laguiole
* Langres
* Livarot
* Maroilles or Marolles
* Mimolette
* Mont d'or or Vacherin du Haut-Doubs
* Morbier
* Munster or Munster-Géromé
* Neufchâtel
* Ossau-lraty
* Pélardon
* Picodon de l'Ardèche or Picodon de la Drôme
* Pont-l'Évêque
* Pouligny-Saint-Pierre
* Reblochon or Reblochon de Savoie
* Rocamadour
* Roquefort
* Saint-Nectaire (AOC, Auvergne)
* Sainte-Maure de Touraine
* Saint Agur Blue
* Salers (AOC, Auvergne)
* Selles-sur-Cher
* Tomme de Savoie
* Tomme des Pyrénées
* Valençay

Cheese is a very personal thing. You overlook a person's favourite cheese, you overlook the person. Way for overlooking me, LITO.

NeverMore said:
That cheese is an evil one,you gotta watch it o_O

My mom used to make goat cheese in the kitchen o_O
My dad, my sister and I would get yelled at if we ever made a face at the cheese while it was in the mold doing it's cheesy drippy thing.
But it was right in the middle of the kitchen, and smelled funny!
What were we supposed to do?

and she made me milk the goat too... that goat now permanently hates me...

Qui said:
My dad, my sister and I would get yelled at if we ever made a face at the cheese while it was in the mold doing it's cheesy drippy thing.

Bleak, I've been there, it's nasty, especially having to eat the cream stuff at the top of the milk, makes me cringe to think I ever had to do that...

**** you cheese and associated dairy products!!!

diamond-dancer said:
Cheese is a very personal thing. You overlook a person's favourite cheese, you overlook the person. Way for overlooking me, LITO.

Ah, but perhaps it was all just a clever ruse to learn your favorite cheese so that I may shower you in Brie for Christmas. Muhahahaha :p

NeverMore said:
Qui said:

Bleak, I've been there, it's nasty, especially having to eat the cream stuff at the top of the milk, makes me cringe to think I ever had to do that...

Lol... well feta is my favorite... I love greek salads... but I don't think I'd like to be milking goats in my kitchen and making anything from them :-/ They smell like old stale sweat :S

Feta is tasty though :)

Lost in the Oilfield said:
NeverMore said:
Qui said:

Lol... well feta is my favorite... I love greek salads... but I don't think I'd like to be milking goats in my kitchen and making anything from them :-/ They smell like old stale sweat :S

Feta is tasty though :)

THE GOAT WASN'T IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!
She was at the horse stables, which meant I had to sit with a bucket of goat milk in my lap all the way home and death on my head if I spilled a drop on my mother's mercedes! Ugh. Gross.

*gasps* I love cheese!!

I also love family guy it's great

qui- you have goats and Horses, i think that is so cool
:D

No one ever questioned Head Cheese being on the list?
MENO1SG_o.png

Latest posts

Back