Seemingly Strange Sexual Fetishes *Mature Content*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.:)

Do you ever wonder why people have very strange sexual fetishes? In all honesty, mine is when a woman wears shoes during intercourse. As far as those who enjoy being urinated on and such, I can't say why exactly. To me that's extreme, but everybody has their own thing. I just can't understand why someone would find that appealing. I certainly don't judge them, I just find it an interesting and unusual behavior. Curious to know your opinions.

Thanks for viewing.:)

like most weird things about people, it may probably has something to do with psychology. To a point, you might probably call it a disorder. But in some certain levels, it's harmless. It becomes a problem when it makes people hurt other people or hurt themselves.

Personally, I don't like to tell that part of myself to people except the person I share that part of myself with. And with that, I also wouldn't like to know other people's. But of course there's that curiosity.

So to answer your question, I probably would want to keep myself out of that topic but since I am here now, I guess my very strange fetish is Peter Lorre (hehe)

I'm not trying to judge all humans but, toilet cams, defecation, and pain? What the hell does that say about us as humans? Aliens must be looking down here laughing their asses off at some of us eating feces and drinking urine for Christ's sake.

LoneKiller said:
I'm not trying to judge all humans but, toilet cams, defecation, and pain? What the hell does that say about us as humans? Aliens must be looking down here laughing their asses off at some of us eating feces and drinking urine for Christ's sake.

yeah, that's what I was saying. Fetishes can be considered as a disorder. I don't know if it's already considered that, but I consider it as that. But disorders have levels of seriousness as well. For those you mentioned, they probably need some professional help once they get serious and could hurt other people or themselves. It's sad to think of it.

I must confess i do like a ladie to stick her finger up my bum and fiddle about up there for a little while.

Makes pooping a whole lot easier.

Poguesy said:
I must confess i do like a ladie to stick her finger up my bum and fiddle about up there for a little while.

Thank you for giving me a thought I must carry before I drift to sleep >.>

floffyschneeman said:
Poguesy said:

I aim to please.

Poguesy said:
floffyschneeman said:
Poguesy said:

I aim to please.

I shall forever be indebted ^^

I gotta go with floff and plead the fifth on this, not sure I even have one. I did have a boss who was into...defecation...that always makes me want to puke...I don't think his wife was into it but he'd be viewing it on the computers at work. I'd always catch him looking at stuff like that, he wasn't shy about hiding it. Which was only more disturbing. Personally I find it disgusting and would probably think there is something severely wrong with a person who does that. That's my opinion though.

I knew one girl, who ironically worked at an adult store, who was into asphyxiation and bondage. The asphyxiation thing was weird to me.

Just as a note, lets try to keep this clean and not get too graphic.

Sci-Fi said:
I gotta go with floff and plead the fifth on this, not sure I even have one. I did have a boss who was into...defecation...that always makes me want to puke...I don't think his wife was into it but he'd be viewing it on the computers at work. I'd always catch him looking at stuff like that, he wasn't shy about hiding it. Which was only more disturbing. Personally I find it disgusting and would probably think there is something severely wrong with a person who does that. That's my opinion though.

I knew one girl, who ironically worked at an adult store, who was into asphyxiation and bondage. The asphyxiation thing was weird to me.

Just as a note, lets try to keep this clean and not get too graphic.
You should take the evidence of your boss's fetish and blackmail him with it for a pay raise.:p

I have a pretty sick one of my own. I totally get a boner at the thought of consensual intercourse in the missionary position with the lights off for the purposes of procreation. Oh yeah, fresia that's nasty... ;)

Limlim said:
I have a pretty sick one of my own. I totally get a boner at the thought of consensual intercourse in the missionary position with the lights off for the purposes of procreation. Oh yeah, fresia that's nasty... ;)
*Removed By Poster*

Latest posts

Back