hi here is a depressing intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloister2

Reaction score
I read this forum a little while ago and found it interesting. I thought I would try participating. Continue reading if you want to be depressed.

Im a 33 year old guy, very down on his luck. I never went out with girls or kissed one. I blame myself though. They look at me like Im a car accident. I think one of the lies of society is that guys should try to sleep with lots of girls. I find that approach disturbing. So I guess girls should be wary of men. Too bad they're jerks for the most part, just like men. But on the other hand, here I am feeling like an adolescent.

My college life and education was an abject failure. I guess I will reenroll as soon as I sort this out. I tried to hold a job but got fired recently from a horrendous job and live with my parents. Im very depressed and repressed. The world kind of appears dark to me. I have dealt with social anxiety through exposures so now I can look people in the eyes, almost. Im taking some classes at a jr. college. I write a blog once a week or so.

cloister
:club: thanks life

Welcome to the forum Cloister.

And i hope things turn out better for you in the future.

Hello there fellow sane sir.

I am not is the same situation as you, but I recognize the lucidity in your statement. It is too bad our society turns sweet men bitter and cold. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts

Back