19/M Parkville, MD. Looking for people to chat with.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Coffee

Reaction score
Hey, 19/M from Parkville MD here. Overcame social anxiety awhile back, and am still trying to network myself a few friends, and I'll gladly help anyone else who's having trouble. Anyway, really just looking for a good few people to talk to. I work 6 days a week, so I might not be on 24/7, but I'll usually respond every night or so. MSN/AIM works, as well as email. Shoot me a PM, or just ask a few questions, I love meeting new people. Bonus if you're not from the states, love learning new cultures!

SophiaGrace said:
I'm very close to you, either about an hour away or alittle over. :)

That's awesome, you should send me a PM if you haven't already (Old account lost due to video card fan dying, password reset email isn't sending). Anyway, throw me a PM, or we can exchange MSN/AIM and whatnot. Would be glad to finally start hanging out with some people in MD.

Hello, i'm from england :) i have social phobia and still not completely over it yet but a lot better now than i used to be. i suppose i'm here trying to find some people to talk to aswell, would be happy to talk :)

Latest posts

Back