[generic greeting]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniac

Reaction score
I found this forum indirectly through random google searches, but when I saw the name of it, it really sounded like me so I decided to join. So here I am :p

Uhh, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Houston. I'm 19, a male, and I guess I'm a little weird. I should point out that I'm a loner, but not necessarily lonely. I have a few friends, but I don't get out as much as I probably should. I had pretty bad social anxiety when I was younger, but I'm slowly getting more comfortable being around people. It's a work in progress, though; I've only had two jobs, partly because I'm still too introverted to work in customer service or to be confident with prospective bosses in general, and partly because I'm just sort of lazy. Also, I tend to ramble sometimes... Sorry about that :p

whispers said:
Welcome insomniac, glad you found the site... maybe it was destiny lol

I wouldn't be surprised, destiny or strange coincidence is something that happens to me a lot. My life is strange, haha :p

Latest posts

Back